Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭global23214124

Doing some spaced repetition language learning and thinking about getting some lunch but feeling very lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Am I allowed to bitch about my builder again, yep I know that I was supposed to kick him out last week, but alas as the locksmith isnt due until tomorrow, i decided to give him another few days. Now waiting to see if he has finished the hole in the garden wall with the neighbours house, or if I need to pay the neighbour 300 for him to get it fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

On the couch as usual! I'll be on my own for the next few days and Aberdeen is in lockdown so not sure what to do. I might go and see what the beach is like tomorrow or there's a park I might check out. It's a pity I can't use meet up or anything like that to make friends.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    Am I allowed to bitch about my builder again, yep I know that I was supposed to kick him out last week, but alas as the locksmith isnt due until tomorrow, i decided to give him another few days. Now waiting to see if he has finished the hole in the garden wall with the neighbours house, or if I need to pay the neighbour 300 for him to get it fixed.

What.. The. Fcuk?? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

At this rate I think all of us in this chat group would have the house built and be living in it by now :D We’ll only allow you in if you bring Mutt :D

Homeside contemplating dinner

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen making dinner.

Only if you fly us to Germany to blackforest gaff :3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

That’s brutal Smurf!

Couchside, watching TV wait for my Mac to update to a beta of the new OS. Exciting night ahead! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Little lady sleeping over tonight , bathed and in bed now but not asleep yet .
    Is boards still acting up for anyone else ?
    Found it very hard to get to post and can't access pm either without that too many connections error again .

Aahh boards is focked again! :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Aahh boards is focked again! :(
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Found it very hard to get to post and can't access pm either without that too many connections error again .

What did ye do to the hamsters this time :mad: :mad: ?

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Totes brokes, Mam! Every error that a website can hand back has been handed to me at some stage this week. Brutal!

Best off enjoying your even if leisure :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There is a notice on the full site about some work going on with the site and that there might be the odd error

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Tbh , I thought it was just acting up as I was on the phone :o
    Glad others are having issues too through !

Grem , didn't see that notice , I don't envy those having to try fix it all .

On a plus note , one sleeping beauty here now :)

It's a lot better than it was at some points over the weekend but yeah i think there will be plenty of background foostering to rectify things yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a glass of OJ. Booked Westport for Sat Night so should be good if the country is not lockdown by then:) Sit been a lot better today.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) I can almost smell the weekend :D I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it :D

Night all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Evening all. Had a meh day but could be worse. Meh isn't so bad in the grand scheme of things.

Hope all is good with ye

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Tableside, soon to be showerside, then bedside.

It's been a long week, but the weather is to be good for the weekend.

Hope Bubbly's car passed the NCT, I detest it with a passion.

I am not good with numbers but these are simple numbers yet the total i need and what i'm getting are different :mad:

I'm incognito on full site ,just posting that I can't access the touch site. Is every one the same or is it just me,cant stay on here, everything is fecking huge.

• Advertisement

Touch site was ok earlier on, perhaps clear your history/cookies and try again? I'm on work pooter now so i'm doing fine so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Absolute nightmare trying to use Boards at the moment.

Couchside. Too lazy to go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,151 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Absolute nightmare trying to use Boards at the moment.

Couchside. Too lazy to go to bed.

Did you party for your birthday, samsgirl?
    Belated hb :)

Where else but the bed for me. It's very cowld!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I'm incognito on full site ,just posting that I can't access the touch site. Is every one the same or is it just me,cant stay on here, everything is fecking huge.

It's a pain in the ar$e! :mad:
    Touch site is unusable for me atm... am using full site now on phone and all that pinching and zooming and stuff is such an effort! :P

I'm showered but resisting bed for now, is anyone else more tired these days?

The humidity drains me alright, plus i'm guessing my quality of sleep has worsened so yea, tired as a very tired thing :P

ETA: Double post after about a million "too many connections" errors. I hope the work they're doing on the site works or I'll be like Michael Douglas in Falling Down, only angrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

These funking too many connection errors is going to be the death of me.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Always - at night time ... but I find myself waking at 5/5.30 these mornings and unable to get back asleep then :(
    This whole Covid thing has an awful draining vibe about it, a few of us were saying in work earlier

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement