Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fear TWD | Season 4 | Episode 16 | I Lose Myself... [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 01-10-2018 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 4

Finale; Episode 16 - "I Lose Myself..."

Airdate - September 30th AMC at 9/8c | October 1st on AMC UK at 2AM/9PM

Morgan struggles to find the strength to help friends in dire need before it's too late.

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 10 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    20%
    TonyD79uncleoswald 2 votes
    0%
    20%
    Iang87Gwynplaine 2 votes
    20%
    robertpattersonSudden Valley 2 votes
    30%
    UnearthlyHande hoche!terryduff12 3 votes
    10%
    jrkb 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

A fitting finale for this season. Dull, predictable, plot holes and a waste of time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

At least one of the annoying characters died. It is such a pity the new showrunner has gutted the show of all its uniqueness and left us with these Walking Dead knockoff characters. Its a toss up between the two shows which is worse now.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

American cars are great lying around for maybe 3 years and starting first turn and full of petrol woeful writing. Its bad enough with the ninja zombies creeping up on people.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,113 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Well that was an epid damp squib finish. Season 4 overall was very poor imo. Morgan and his stick need to feck off some place where nobody gives a sh1t about.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭stronglikebull

From the thread discussions here, it looks like either no one is watching Fear, or no one gives a shtt about it. I've just started on episode one of this season, and wondering whether I should just give up, or skip to the last episode right now and save all the bull.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jrkb

Don't even skip forward its utter tripe.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Its such a shame was enjoying it but they have ruined it like the walking dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭stronglikebull

jrkb wrote: »
    Don't even skip forward its utter tripe.

I had actually watched up to episode 3 in the hopes it would improve. All I see is that everyone in it is still an idiot that should have been dead long and ever ago. I think I'm done now though. Really stupid and annoying again this year.

What's Z Nation like?...

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Prefab Sprouter

Season 3 was a real improvement over the first 2 seasons and at the end of it, it was a far superior show to the Walking Dead . Season 4 however was a total nightmare and I gave up on it. And its a shame because the premise of the series as a prequel to the Walking dead was really interesting. But they made a dogs dinner of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Finally managed to finish this season off which says it all really. The show has just fallen off a cliff. That story about Martha and Morgan is possibly the worst story to have played out in either show and that's saying something! Utterly pointless, badly written, relying on stupid and headwrecking twists and coincedences...The fire engine ladder, the ethanol/beer antidote, Alicia just happening to find Strand and John in the middle of nowhere. I could go on.

It seemed like they had rescued this show but I don't know how they can save it now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭polarbearhead

What a pile of crap. Morgan managed to infect the show with the ****eness of the original series. Was really enjoying it up to this series. So so so bad

Advertisement