Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Walking Dead | Season 10 | Episode 2 | We Are the End... [AMC] [SPOILERS]

• 13-10-2019 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

The Walking Dead - Season 10

Episode 2 - "We Are the End of the World"

Airdate - October 12th on AMC at 9/8c | October 13th on FOX UK at 9PM

A flashback reveals the origins of Alpha and Beta. Alpha attempts to toughen up Lydia as they prepare to walk with the dead. Meanwhile, the Whisperers create their herds

Promo:

Sneak Peek:

How did you rate this episode? 20 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    15%
    dirtydenfritzellydownesy 3 votes
    25%
    NUTZZsnowgalgomamochi1bmorrisseyLl31 5 votes
    25%
    duridianwillowthewispheffo500CiaranWnannerby 5 votes
    5%
    machiavellianme 1 vote
    5%
    Mac B 1 vote
    10%
    dori_dormerKeplar240B 2 votes
    15%
    frashDarth MelkorRikkFlair 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,231 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Good origin story and lots of zombies!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,340 ✭✭✭Homelander

An OK episode. I'm OK with origin stories, but I dislike how The Walking Dead is constantly taking 2 steps forward, then 5 steps backwards, left and right. It's getting stale, even though the show has improved since that whole Negan pantomine that lasted 2 seasons.

Some gruesome zombie gore though, probably the best on display in a very long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

Wasn't too bad of an episode, good to get the background on Alpha and Beta. Hopefully that will be the last of the flashbacks this series.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Washout

You know a series has gone bad when you only have 2 replies 2 days after episode was aired

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭heffo500

Found myself half watching this episode, its was very tiresome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

Found it very boring. Didn't feel I learnt anything new about alpha or beta in the flashbacks.

Thought the current times were more interesting. But if a dud episode

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭forumuser

Turned it off half way through and cancelled the series link. I've stuck with it long enough in the hope the quality would improve but it's just not for me anymore.
    I'll keep an eye on the posts here in case anything changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭frash

forumuser wrote: »
    Turned it off half way through and cancelled the series link. I've stuck with it long enough in the hope the quality would improve but it's just not for me anymore.
    I'll keep an eye on the posts here in case anything changes.

Just did the same

Advertisement