Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Forum Games Sheepish Advent Calendar 2020!

Options

Comments

Sheepish virgin here............I'm in

:D:D:D

I'm biting my tongue here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Confused innocent face*

Why so BB ?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,339 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

He said that about the last PEEHS game too. He's gone a bit mad for it after his first foray into FG :D

Whereas now you have such wonders as...

(Haven't actually seen it, but the comments in the netflix thread aren't good!)

Yeah but Dolly Parton gets a pass, she can churn out whatever she wants because she's Dolly Parton!

Plus she's helping to fund the Covid-19 vaccine, the least we can do is pretend to like her movie. :D (I watched the trailer, it does look incredibly corny; Christine Baranski is a good actress though, you'd hope she'd salvage something out of it!)

He said that about the last PEEHS game too. He's gone a bit mad for it after his first foray into FG :D

Oh that's right! Homer already took his peehs virginity. Now he's angling for a bit of action with EN!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh that's right! Homer already took his peehs virginity. Now he's angling for a bit of action with EN!

c35f63323209eb96cc10e6e51392b258.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,676 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

PFLr.gif

They see it, they want it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Sweet Jesus EN I can't unsee that!

Also I need some Christmas cheer so I'm in. Might have to put a reminder in my office calendar so I don't forget to enter.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Sweet Jesus EN I can't unsee that!

Also I need some Christmas cheer so I'm in. Might have to put a reminder in my office calendar so I don't forget to enter.
    You should see some of the gifs I skipped past before getting to that one :o

Hope the Toy Show gets everyone into the Christmas spirit before our advent calendar starts on Tuesday!

Pay attention, there'll be a question about the show ;)
    (I doubt watching it will actually help!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hope the Toy Show gets everyone into the Christmas spirit before our advent calendar starts on Tuesday!

Pay attention, there'll be a question about the show ;)
    (I doubt watching it will actually help!)

Glad to hear I don't actually have to watch it, because I'd sooner gouge my own eyes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,339 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Will there actually be kids in the studio playing with the toys or are they also going to appear by Zoom?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

For the past number of years my experience of watching (or attempting to watch) the Toy Show usually involves me shouting at my computer because the RTE player is the biggest pile of **** on the internet. It is absolutely not fit for purpose and is a disgrace to RTE. It'd make a hardline republican out of person (I live in Belfast)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

In pls.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    In pls.
    Welcome Ecto

Only a couple of days left!
    Christmas_Sweater_GIF_large.gif?v=1510161747

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Hyblaeus

Thanks Electric, for setting up the game again this year.

I’m in!

tenor.gif

This time tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Purgative

This time tomorrow!

OK, so for a mere innocent.

Tomorrow you ask a question, the answer of which is a number.

We answer on thread or by pm, by a certain time, and then you announce the scores the next day and ask another question?

Have I got it?

Purgative wrote: »

We answer on thread or by pm, by a certain time, and then you announce the scores the next day and ask another question?

Have I got it?
    Pretty much :D

I'll post the question each day about 9am
    PM me answers by 7pm.
    I'll do a mini reveal (scores and answers) each evening about 8-8:30pm

I'm probably overcomplicating the explanation. By day two it'll be clear, and the day one question is one that's hard to go too far wrong on :)

I have 22 questions I like and 4 more that will do if needed. There's a chance there might be no crap questions this year! Though I'm sure you'll all let me know if you disagree :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

I have 22 questions I like and 4 more that will do if needed. There's a chance there might be no crap questions this year! Though I'm sure you'll all let me know if you disagree :p

Any of the ones I get wrong will be crap:D even if they are good

khalessi wrote: »
    Any of the ones I get wrong will be crap:D even if they are good
    No wrong answers in sheep(ish) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Purgative wrote: »

Have I got it?

Not on thread, as that could be seen as influencing others answers.

Eg. How many stars can be seen in the sky? If you answer on thread, then others may just copy what you say, and possibly sheeping. If everybody pms, then the answers remain blind, so no influencing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Pretty much :D

I'll post the question each day about 9am
    PM me answers by 7pm.
    I'll do a mini reveal (scores and answers) each evening about 8-8:30pm

I'm probably overcomplicating the explanation. By day two it'll be clear, and the day one question is one that's hard to go too far wrong on :)

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95210ba9b240c2886ba26fcb2996003590af3643143&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

In!

It's here, it's here!!! It's sheepish advent calendar day!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

We're waiting on the first question :D

Yup ready and waiting! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Purgative

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47svxa51yjukd1cxmlog8m1jgd0xp5zlxbanntt888&rid=200w.webp

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    We're waiting on the first question :D
    Behave Mam ;)

Advertisement