Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

University of Sheffield

• 01-03-2017 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Hey. Just wondering if there were any boardsies who are familiar with Sheffield. Got an offer to study at the Uni of Sheffield. Any feedback about the city or uni life?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Hey. Just wondering if there were any boardsies who are familiar with Sheffield. Got an offer to study at the Uni of Sheffield. Any feedback about the city or uni life?

Friend of mine did his PhD there, he enjoyed it. Great city, really friendly people and it's a very well regarded University. It's a fairly cheap place to live in from what I gather and a pretty good nightlife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭playedalive

Everything that people says seems to mirror the same good feedback. Looking forward to my move:)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 funkypumpkins

I went to the Uni of Sheffield. Moved over from Ireland too, after my undergrad in Dublin. Hope you enjoy it!

Advertisement