Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SonofGoat

Options
  • 16-04-2020 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭

Things must be bad with the shut down, he hasn’t even got anything from Will Rogers lately?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

I'll still alive, just about. Haven't really looked at the racing since the shut down but loud whispers racing will be back in due course. Couple of stables have horses back doing a bit more than they were doing. I was out this morning and a trainer near me had the horses on the little merry-go-round and the lorry outside so things are starting to happen a bit more.

Hope all people on here are doing well. Be nice to get back into the swing of things in the next few weeks hopefully.

Regarding Will Rogers, as a matter of fact. I'll be having a bet in the 7.45 - Fearless Will, around 15/8 and Ry Eikleberry should get the horse home in front, be surprised if it doesn't win.

All the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭gillamandango

If you left out the last paragraph and didn't need to give the ego a rub, then you may just have turned some members in your favour. But you just had to...
    SonOfGoat wrote: »
    I'll still alive, just about. Haven't really looked at the racing since the shut down but loud whispers racing will be back in due course. Couple of stables have horses back doing a bit more than they were doing. I was out this morning and a trainer near me had the horses on the little merry-go-round and the lorry outside so things are starting to happen a bit more.

Hope all people on here are doing well. Be nice to get back into the swing of things in the next few weeks hopefully.

Regarding Will Rogers, as a matter of fact. I'll be having a bet in the 7.45 - Fearless Will, around 15/8 and Ry Eikleberry should get the horse home in front, be surprised if it doesn't win.

All the best.

Advertisement