Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sennheiser DJ equipment

• 23-03-2020 7:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hello folks, Sennheiser is known for their quality products, below is a list of discount codes that will give you a 20% discount when used at check out. I'm sharing this here to fellow irish people so they can make use of the codes. If this is wrong section please tell me where is best to go, and if you know of anyone that would like a 20% discount on Sennheiser Products PM ME!

UNI4xx79uod2 -
    UNIn3m9aydf2 -
    UNIr67627ift -
    UNIzw36ohq3r
    UNIvod8dtpe9
    UNInph3atxwb
    UNIavq8jxdhu
    UNIgut9vb6jr
    UNIi8j8v9mia
    UNIp4xyuitrv
    UNI8ej8qw3i6

This discussion has been closed.