Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

President Kanye...

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,510 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

By even running he has made Trump stronger,

The more anti Trump people your able to vote for the stronger Trump becomes,

The Anti Trump Votes now split between Biden and Kanye (young foolish voter's) and more,

Trump will always have his base not matter what , the further the opposition votes are diluted between different runners the better for Donald,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,993 ✭✭✭joeguevara

I presume people take this for the publicity stunt that it is.

If we take it that he won't be on the Democrat or Republican ticket, he would have to be on a smaller party one and would need a full staff already on the ground. He can run as an independent but the deadline for registering this has already passed in a number of states so would be a non-runner. What a genius way to generate publicity though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Kanye/kantye ..fùck off

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Elon Musk now adds his full support, Musk would actually be a top quality running mate if Independents, or even (both) as future advisors to the Trump
    From 500/1 to now 50/1 still can't see it,
    [/IMG]

Does Musk count as an African American?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Does Musk count as an African American?

Elon’s involved? I smell a conspiracy. Elongate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

He's obviously doing it to pull votes away from Biden and will probably work too as the yanks aren't the sharpest tools in the box. Expect 4 more years of Trump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Surely now Joey is going to have to instal a black female as his running mate, ideally someone who can spit out some rhymes and beatbox on the fly.
    Also ideally with his 30m Tw followers, and the billionare Kim's 65m Tw followers (100m+ combined).

Creepy Joe once said, if you're black and dont' vote for me, then you're not black (or similar).

As of now, if you're back and vote for Joe over the MC Kayne and superfly booty Lady Kim, then you're likely not black.
    Musk if a running mate, might suit the great undecided, or random fans of the Springboks and the trip to Mars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Hand in Your Pants

Musk always comes across as a bit thick in interviews. I reckon his whole whacky professor personality is just a marketing gimmick for shareholders. Dude should be told to fly out to space and retrieve the cringy tesla car David Bowie speaker box thingy he sent on all our behaves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,720 ✭✭✭Greyfox

py2006 wrote: »
    From what I can gather he isn't the brightest spark (not a job requirement apparently) and fully believes a god sent him to earth to entertain etc.

Yeah K West is a really horrible human being, I don't know how some people can like him or his music.

Kanye is my alarm clock. I have programmed him to sing me 'Good Morning' each weekday at 7:00 and again at 7:10 after the snooze.

Whatever he does in his free time is up to him. I wish him well, I'll give him any reference he asks for.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 TomRiddle35

As a musician he's up there on the absolute top tier level though. His album 808 and Heartbreak is utterly incredible and was so far ahead of its time. But in popular culture he's cast in the role of mad jester, the Howard Hughesian figure of our era. Granted he does himself no favours and yeah obviously he'd be a terrible president, but I find people are very quick to dismiss him as a complete idiot, musically the man is a genius.

Now I ain't sayin' he a poll-rigger....

This post has been popping into my head all day today due to it's brilliance..

I did think it said 'vote-rigger' though..,but still.. pretty awesome..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Also ideally with his 30m Tw followers, and the billionare Kim's 65m Tw followers (100m+ combined)

They all registered voters? And none being counted twice?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,669 ✭✭✭buried

He's a fully living Meme anyways so let him have it if he wants it

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 3,720 ✭✭✭Greyfox

As a musician he's up there on the absolute top tier level though.

He's not though, he's one of the most overratted artists of all time. He's middle of the road at best and a riddiculously massive ego, I prefer to listen to real music.

Pherekydes wrote: »
    They all registered voters? And none being counted twice?

Take the average if desired, even just the big booty Kim lady, who herself has a bit of a media presence (top 12 global Tw ):
    12. Kim Kardashian West (65m followers)

Kim Kardashian and social media are inextricably linked. The world famous businesswoman and TV personality has garnered a huge following on every social media platform she touches.
    She’s the 4th most influential woman on Twitter, while she also counts Ariana Grande, Sofia Vergara, and Serena Williams as followers.
    She also uses her account much like other people in this list. There’s a lot of promotional stuff (particularly around her KKW Beauty company) along with general updates about her life. etc..

Sleepy Joe has 1/10th the Twitterati (6.6m).
    Pres Trump is 9th globally, with 80m+.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Take the average if desired, even just the big booty Kim lady, who herself has a bit of a media presence (top 12 global Tw ):
    12. Kim Kardashian West (65m followers)

Do you think all 65m followers are (a) American, (b) registered voters (c) fans of West?

No, no and no.

West is just stunting to get his dark orange lord and master reelected.

Bringing up twitter numbers is pointless.

Greyfox wrote: »
    He's not though, he's one of the most overratted artists of all time. He's middle of the road at best and a riddiculously massive ego, I prefer to listen to real music.

Exactly, some people act as if this f**king meme twank invented Hip Hop or Rap music. He f**king didn't. He jumped on a fashion just like him and his plasticated wife would jump on any other fashion. The actual people who did invent the artform of Rap and Hip Hop music would rather rip their own reproductive organs from their own bodies with their bare hands and throw them into a river than even dream of becoming president of the united states of lame ameriKKKa

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Do you think all 65m followers are (a) American, (b) registered voters (c) fans of West?
    Much the same for Joe, with 1/10th the following (6.6m) as for these two American A-listers.

West has 30m, not as many as his wife's 65m, either is still a considerable sample amount of 'influence'.
    Same applies to all other avenues of social media and above/below the line exposure. Let's not forget of course the 'influence' f'book had upon 2016.

West is playing, as playas often do.
    But hey, that's democracy, like it or not.

Old Joe putting out soundbites such as: "you're not black if you don't vote for me", now seem void, empty and devalued when there's a new kid on the block.
    For the Dealmaker, this is a very clever and good deal (if it is a deal, which it likely might well be), he'd probably just call it 'divine intervention'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Who would you trust most with the nuclear codes?Biden,Trump,or Kanye?Politics in the US is just beyond frightening at this point.Regardless who gets in it is going to be a ****show.

• Advertisement

Who would you trust most with the nuclear codes?Biden,Trump,or Kanye?Politics in the US is just beyond frightening at this point.Regardless who gets in it is going to be a ****show.
    For a start Trump already as CinC and likely has access to codes, but since taking Office hasn't started a significant physical fight with anyone. Even after some name calling, installed deep radar in Japan pointing at China, then went over to see big Kim to strike a deal. He even wanted Kim to have a signed EJ CD, with the track Rocketman featured, top class move!

Biden peaking at 82yrs towards end of any term, might not remember codes even for his ATM nevermind anything else. Kayne can't really win, just a useful intervention tool in all this, and an sales boost for popcorn sellers.

The bigger question to ask is: what would have happened if HC won in 2016? She seemed very eager to put boots on the ground of Syria, with Migs flying overhead, that would not have ended well for anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Hoop66

If this *is* a plan to spit the African American vote to boost Trumps's chances (and I wouldn't be surprised) it is likely doomed to fail. In most of the states where there is a significant enough a/m population to take enough votes away from Biden, it's already too late to get an independent on the ballot for president.

So. Much. Winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,281 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Literally wouldn’t vote that clown town bin man.

He’s a dope

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

buried wrote: »
    Exactly, some people act as if this f**king meme twank invented Hip Hop or Rap music. He f**king didn't. He jumped on a fashion just like him and his plasticated wife would jump on any other fashion. The actual people who did invent the artform of Rap and Hip Hop music would rather rip their own reproductive organs from their own bodies with their bare hands and throw them into a river than even dream of becoming president of the united states of lame ameriKKKa

The cult of personality around this clown has always perplexed me.

He's like a counter culture figure head for those who prefer style over substance.

New album from this gadge out on Friday, so it's starting to look like what all this ridiculous pathetic noise was actually about.

Advertisement