Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Motor Caravan Club of Ireland - S@#b*$?

• 01-07-2020 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

On their main page http://motorcaravanclub.com/
    The Chinese Virus - I'll call it what it is.
    What the f*ck is this about? I was looking to join the club and get a quote for insurance - I'll pass on the casual racism thanks. Who the hell are these people??? And why would anybody want to join a club like this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

On their main page http://motorcaravanclub.com/

What the f*ck is this about? I was looking to join the club and get a quote for insurance - I'll pass on the casual racism thanks. Who the hell are these people??? And why would anybody want to join a club like this??

We joined for a year for the sake of the kids, (they'd make more friends at any beach anywhere in the country) met some lovely people but overall mostly retired Dubs / Pale dwellers with health issues and rosé coloured glasses for the 'rare auld times' wha wha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Don’t see the problem. Maybe if China joined us in the 21st century (or even enter the 20th century) and stopped eating bats and their disgusting live markets then this wouldn’t have happened.

Thanks for all the defective PPE, China. How many hundreds of billions ‘worth’ of PPE have the sold to the world at inflated prices since the outbreak.

I say ‘worth’ but as we know lots of it is typical Chinese knock off junk.

**** China.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Freedive Ireland

Don’t see the problem. Maybe if China joined us in the 21st century (or even enter the 20th century) and stopped eating bats and their disgusting live markets then this wouldn’t have happened.

Thanks for all the defective PPE, China. How many hundreds of billions ‘worth’ of PPE have the sold to the world at inflated prices since the outbreak.

**** China.

Regardless what you typed and posted that on China probably produced all or some if its component parts.

Regardless what you typed and posted that on China probably produced all or some if its component parts.

No. Foreign companies with manufacturing facilities in asia produced the components and someone in asia put them all together.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,480 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Yikes. That's Trump level racism. I read more of that main page....the writer is just about literate. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't want to join that gang.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,729 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Well the virus didn't come from the Isle of Man, did it?

Well the virus didn't come from the Isle of Man, did it?

In hindsight China probably shouldn’t have covered up / downplayed, mislead the WHO and later tried to pin the blame on the US...

I feel I ought to Moderate this...I'll start with the title....don't make me get a wooden spoon for colourful language...

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dee bee

**** China.

Think you are on the wrong forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Metalhead Fred

**** China.

I wouldn't expect anybody who posts "**** China" on a public forum to understand the racism here. Maybe you could ask a few Chinese people how they feel about it, and maybe they could open your eyes up a little bit.

• Advertisement

Wooden spoon deployed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement