Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Craghoppers St Stephens Day Sale, up to 50% off

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭bungaro79

I got pretty much the same wording for a Regatta order!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Regatta and craghoppers are the same

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

As a gesture from us in our Cork office to you as one of our loyal customers. We are arranging a refund of 10% off your order for this continued delay and genuinely appreciate your patience regarding this unprecedented situation.

We have now got a timeline for you as it has entered the DPD hub in Athlone; it will be delivered no later than the 26th of January if not before

Hurray

Got this today also.

I have the same problem across two other suppliers who are handling this far worse. At least with Craghoppers I have had regular (albeit automated) emails, I was able to speak to a customer service rep and this refund is something of an acknowledgement of the frustration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Haraldkare

I have received my order without delay weeks ago and now have this refund.
    Has anyone returned it? Will they take it out automatically or do we have to make a seperate transaction?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Returned... But their service uses fastway and it's been sat in their Depot for over a week....
    Unreal how couriours are fecking things up on both sides

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭SierraTango

Got my 10% refunded on my. PayPal this morning. Still no sign of my package.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,454 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Got a dpd notification for delivery today. Will keep you posted

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭opus

As a gesture from us in our Cork office to you as one of our loyal customers. We are arranging a refund of 10% off your order for this continued delay and genuinely appreciate your patience regarding this unprecedented situation.

We have now got a timeline for you as it has entered the DPD hub in Athlone; it will be delivered no later than the 26th of January if not before

Hurray

Exact same for me except it's 27th Jan. Not that I need any new hiking gear at the moment so the delay isn't bothering me too much & the 10% is a nice bonus.

My package arrived today.

Fecking jumper is too small, I am going to go a painful crash diet as opposed to attempt retuning this.

My package arrived today.

Fecking jumper is too small, I am going to go a painful crash diet as opposed to attempt retuning this.
    Have you always had that username or is this just a fortuitous occasion?

• Advertisement

Have you always had that username or is this just a fortuitous occasion?

I live by the irony sword, i shall die by the irony sword.

Ordered on 7/1. Got my order today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭SierraTango

Ordered on the 2nd and delivered yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭opus

Ordered on Jan 8th, delivery was today & just got an email from paypal to say a 10% refund should arrive in the next few days. Very positive experience.

Still waiting though I did get 10% back. At this stage its been that long its going to be a suprise, I've forgotten what I ordered :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,821 ✭✭✭budhabob

I received an email last week saying I'd have my delivery by the 27th or earlier....still no sign. TBF to them they've done a cracking job given its the courier that's causing the hassle. Hoping I get the delivery tomorrow.

Same here, still waiting, i'll get onto them if I don't get it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭yagan

Just noticed their estimated delivery delay has gone from 14 to 21 days.

Ordered on 2nd, got 10% back but still no show. Sent email asking what's going on or will open a PayPal dispute/ charge back

• Registered Users Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭CH3OH

"We do apologise as we are currently experiencing a longer than expected transition period for orders to exit the UK and enter Ireland. Due to the volume of orders we receive, we do not currently have the infrastructure available to deliver directly from Ireland. To facilitate demand we use a subsidiary UK warehouse. As an Irish customer you are not impacted by any customs charges as your order is with Craghoppers Ireland Ltd . Delivery is a minimum of 21 days at this time.

You will receive your tracking details as your order dispatches, but due to the shipment coming from the UK, the tracking link currently takes a minimum of 21 days to update. The link will update when it reaches our distribution centre in Athlone"

I have some stuff delayed. I wouldn't have bothered ordering if I had realised how bad the delivery was going to be.

Hoping I get that heavy winter jacket before the summer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭maniac2003

Ordered on 2nd, got 10% back but still no show. Sent email asking what's going on or will open a PayPal dispute/ charge back

Same as that got them on chat and was basically given the 2 fingers. Ordered on the 28th December dunno should i just bin the order and get a refund

None of this makes sense because I got my first order in a few days having ordered just before Christmas (roughly), thing is I'm happy with the quality and price for the first order so thought a few extra days won't hurt, but its a month later now and nothing.
    Can't see myself ordering off them again, and I've already spent the guts of 200 with them, their loss.

Still no delivery and no refund

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭useeme

same here, appalling service.

Feck it, opened up a dispute through paypal :

You'll need to give some time for the seller to respond to your message. We suggest that you work with the seller to amicably resolve the issue before 1 March 2021 at 5:38:32 PM GMT.

You need to allow time for the seller to respond.

View the Case Details
    If you can’t resolve this issue, you can escalate it to a claim before 1 March 2021. When you escalate a case to a claim, PayPal will decide the outcome, usually within 30 days.

If you take no action, the case will automatically close. After a case closes, it cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

Lets see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭smndly

Same here. I complained and they emailed me today to say that it has now been delivered... It Hasn't. Very frustrating.

Placed order 15/1. It's still processing. I've banged off an email today so will give them a change to respond before I go to PayPal.

Got refunded less the 10% they had already refunded. P1ssed off, cause I was looking forward to my new clobber. Who knows, it might still get delivered?

Looks like my order from the 15th is, out for delivery. Still processing on their site.

• Advertisement
Advertisement