Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eurosport Player £1.99 for 12 months

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Seems to still be active but i already have an account so cant sign up :( Last time there was an offer i cancelled and rejoined with a code and i got a refund on the balance on the contract id paid for previously automatically but not to be this time. Still active though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Agent_47 wrote: »
    Can it be pulled into a Roku 3 box?

Sorry I’ve no idea - not familiar with Roku at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

Bambaata wrote: »
    Seems to still be active but i already have an account so cant sign up :( Last time there was an offer i cancelled and rejoined with a code and i got a refund on the balance on the contract id paid for previously automatically but not to be this time. Still active though

Use different email address. Its only Euro 2.30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

The promo code is still working. It accepted my Irish address & credit card so no VPN needed.
    Cheers OP ⛷

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Cheers OP,great bargain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

Savage bargain OP - thanks.

Still working today.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭icom

Bambaata wrote: »

I was in the same situation, current sub expires Feb 18, so I signed up using a different e-mail address and got a year for 1.99.

Agent_47 wrote: »
    Can it be pulled into a Roku 3 box?

this might work - casting from laptop or android.

https://www.howtogeek.com/214868/how-to-mirror-your-windows-or-android-devices-screen-on-your-roku/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Thanks op. Got it earlier. Hopefully will work via the xbox app but if not hdmi cable and laptop will do nicely.

glasso wrote: »

I can confirm this works fine. HD Eurosport on Roku 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Agent_47

glasso wrote: »

Cheers, got it to project from my tablet to the Roku. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭cuculainn

I got this yesterday.....took my payment for 2:30 euro. But does not let me login. Didn't get any confirmation email or anything.

Anyone with any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

cuculainn wrote: »
    I got this yesterday.....took my payment for 2:30 euro. But does not let me login. Didn't get any confirmation email or anything.

Anyone with any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

The fact you didnt get confirmation email probable means when signing up you had a typo when putting in your email address.
    Contact Eurosport with your payment details, EG paypal ref number. Credit Card payment reference.

givecredit wrote: »
    The fact you didnt get confirmation email probable means when signing up you had a typo when putting in your email address.
    Contact Eurosport with your payment details, EG paypal ref number. Credit Card payment reference.

Cheers I'll give that a go. Just don't have a credit card reference yet. :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Thanks, OP. Very nice.

I registered while connected to a UK VPN, but my billing address was my real Irish address. €2.30 taken from Revolut immediately.

Not sure if I'll use it, but glad to get my hands on it. I'm going to investigate if I can rip the streaming URLs and use it on my satellite box with other IPTV services instead of relying on my Chromecast. Doubt it, but hopeful.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

Just got subscription. The best €2.30 I have spent in a long while. Managed to cancel renewal immediately just in case I forget next year.

Cheers I'll give that a go. Just don't have a credit card reference yet. :-(

Of course you could just splash out and spend another 2.30 Euro

Of course you could just splash out and spend another 2.30 Euro

That was my original plan. But when I applied the code the price didn't change.....I'll try it again......is it still a bargain at 4:60 though???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

That was my original plan. But when I applied the code the price didn't change.....I'll try it again......is it still a bargain at 4:60 though???

0.012 cent a day. I would put it it into bargain territory :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Super bargain thanks OP. Subscribed and cancelled straight away on my phone.
    Can this app be downloaded onto fire tv box or shield without sideloading or vpn?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

Yep, the app is Android TV compatible, so installed on my Shield without any problems. Though you do need to have location services enabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Yep, the app is Android TV compatible, so installed on my Shield without any problems. Though you do need to have location services enabled.
    Cheers I got it working on my mi box no problem but can't get it on my fire tv box. Tried using apps 2 fire and aptoide but it won't open?

iggy wrote: »
    Cheers I got it working on my mi box no problem but can't get it on my fire tv box. Tried using apps 2 fire and aptoide but it won't open?

It's probably because Amazon want you to pay stg 5.99 per month on their own channels Eurosport app

It's probably because Amazon want you to pay stg 5.99 per month on their own channels Eurosport app

So it can't be installed on the firestick?I was going to try installing it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Lads dont forget to cancel this before it hits full amount in november !!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Kevcol

Lads dont forget to cancel this before it hits full amount in november !!

Fair play, will cancel tonight ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 4,355 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Lots of the snooker is on Quest. And the player is dreadful when I did try use it. So didn't make a lot of use of this for the year. Even for £2. They'd need to sort their player out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

I found the Android TV app to be poor. Rarely bothered using it. Constantly had to sign back in, often no content showing until I signed out and in, location services had to be on. €2 is about right for the use I gave it - I'd renew at that price, but not more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

I used the player on chrome and didn't have any issues whatsoever - €2 was an absolute bargain.

Advertisement