Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need help

Options
  • 24-01-2020 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

I been vaping on and off for years now so taught I should know a bit about it but I clearly don’t. I started vaping again a few weeks back , I bought an aspire k3 tank and I stick trim battery, started vaping supermarket stuff and the 1.8 coil lasted a week so I decided to buy mother’s milk and unicorn milk but the coils burn out after a day with that juice 2 days max

Decided I’d change to .7 coils and same things with that, not getting the taste and starts burning out after a day or 2

I have an aspire revvo tank aswel so tried out the mother’s milk in that and same thing can’t really taste anything vaping at 35w

I always prime the coil and let it sit before vaping So what am I doing wrong here it’s driving me crazy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Cheers everyone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Mother's milk and unicorn milk are both high VG juices (thick). Supermarket stuff is high PG (thin). Aspire K3 tank is a PG tank so you'll need a different setup for the Mothers milk.
    My advice is to grab a Vaporesso Veco solo for the VG or direct lung vaping and stick to PG based in the K3.

Also there's 2 different styles of vaping there, mouth to lung which the K3 is would be similar to smoking, take a draw into your mouth and inhale just like a cigarette. Usually used at lower power with higher nicotine juices. Vampire Vape do a decent range that work well with the 0.7 coil around 18w.
    The Veco for VG is direct lung and literally just inhale directly into your lungs. Used with thicker VG juices and low or no nicotine but produces a lot more flavour. Check out the Nasty Juice range as a good starting point as they produce a lot of flavour.

corsav6 wrote: »
    Mother's milk and unicorn milk are both high VG juices (thick). Supermarket stuff is high PG (thin). Aspire K3 tank is a PG tank so you'll need a different setup for the Mothers milk.
    My advice is to grab a Vaporesso Veco solo for the VG or direct lung vaping and stick to PG based in the K3.

Also there's 2 different styles of vaping there, mouth to lung which the K3 is would be similar to smoking, take a draw into your mouth and inhale just like a cigarette. Usually used at lower power with higher nicotine juices. Vampire Vape do a decent range that work well with the 0.7 coil around 18w.
    The Veco for VG is direct lung and literally just inhale directly into your lungs. Used with thicker VG juices and low or no nicotine but produces a lot more flavour. Check out the Nasty Juice range as a good starting point as they produce a lot of flavour.

Thanks a lot. That makes sense , I’ll stick to pj juices with the k3, I think I like the mouth to lung anyway.

As for the aspire revvo , is there a particular reason I can get much taste using that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Thanks a lot. That makes sense , I’ll stick to pj juices with the k3, I think I like the mouth to lung anyway.

As for the aspire revvo , is there a particular reason I can get much taste using that ?

I don't have any experience with that tank but it uses a new type of coil and rated between 50w and 100w. Google some reviews on it and see what other users experience is with it, might even get some tips to improve flavour.

corsav6 wrote: »
    I don't have any experience with that tank but it uses a new type of coil and rated between 50w and 100w. Google some reviews on it and see what other users experience is with it, might even get some tips to improve flavour.

Will do thanks for the help :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement