Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

De'Longhi Magnifica Bean to Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Maker £199

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Just got the below email from them .. I never had an original date so 5-7 days longer than that is meaningless... anyways hope it gets sorted eventually
    Hello,

We’re sorry to tell you that there may be a delay in delivering your order. We're working with the carrier who will be delivering it and take full responsibility for the delay.

We'll deliver your order to you as soon as possible but expect that the delivery may take an additional 5-7 days from what we estimated when you placed the order due to the delay encountered.

If it hasn’t arrived by then, please visit ‘Your Orders’ in Your Account or click https://www.amazon.co.uk/your-orders for more options.

We hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
    Amazon.co.uk

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming e-mail. Please don't reply to this message.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭DarkBlonde

LizardKing wrote: »
    Just got the below email from them .. I never had an original date so 5-7 days longer than that is meaningless... anyways hope it gets sorted eventually

I just got that exact email. Then a half hour later I got a dispatch email. But it’s dispatching to parcel wizard even though I changed it back to my home address. It’s supposed to be delivered Friday so will wait and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭emo72

I got the exact email too. I never had a dispatch date either. It'll come when it comes I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

LizardKing wrote:
    I ordered 1st on 23rd and then cancelled it and re-ordered on 24th. Both times it showed up as In Stock

Yeah they really underestimated the demand for them....i ordered on 23rd too....and got dispatched last week...collect from parcel motel yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭racersedge

Mine arrived to my Irish postal address today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭hognef

racersedge wrote: »
    Mine arrived to my Irish postal address today.

Interesting, I was told yesterday that there's "a technical issue with international shipping" at the moment. Allegedly it is being worked on, but there was no ETA.

Also, there is apparently a lot of paperwork and customs impacts to handle when shipping from the UK to Ireland...

Then I've also been told "I see that the price of the item has been changed. And as we do not have the item in stock of the price £204.99, therefore, once we have the items of the price £204.99, the item will be dispatched."

204.99 refers to the price at the time of ordering, 23rd November, which was 199.99 + the difference between Irish and UK VAT.

Not getting anything accurate or even remotely credible from them. Have been in contact with them 6 times so far, and seemingly end up talking to one nitwit after another.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭racersedge

hognef wrote: »
    Interesting, I was told yesterday that there's "a technical issue with international shipping" at the moment. Allegedly it is being worked on, but there was no ETA.

Also, there is apparently a lot of paperwork and customs impacts to handle when shipping from the UK to Ireland...

Then I've also been told "I see that the price of the item has been changed. And as we do not have the item in stock of the price £204.99, therefore, once we have the items of the price £204.99, the item will be dispatched."

204.99 refers to the price at the time of ordering, 23rd November, which was 199.99 + the difference between Irish and UK VAT.

Not getting anything accurate or even remotely credible from them. Have been in contact with them 6 times so far, and seemingly end up talking to one nitwit after another.

Beginning to think I am one of the lucky one really. What I will say is once it got dispatched, it was here in no time. I got the email confirming the dispatch yesterday morning and it arrived around lunch today. So hopefully for those of you still playing the waiting game, once it gets dispatched it will get there to you on the quick-quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Jentle Grenade

Mine showed up in my PM today but I thought it was something else. It had been "preparing for dispatch" for two days. Sent my OH to collect it on her way home from work thinking it was a a nightlight gift. Arrived home to see her opening her Christmas present :o There goes my surprise anyway.

got some updates today . email stating the below :
    "De'Longhi Magnifica Bean to Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Coffee Machine ESAM4200 - Silver"
    Estimated arrival date: December 14 2017 - December 15 2017

The order details on the website also now say this date. fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭theduffer

I contacted support via chat there for my order placed on the 24th Nov and was told dispatch tomorrow at the latest and delivery by the end of next week. A stock issue apparently. Id assume everyone who ordered the Delongi Magnifica ESAM 4200 around 23 -34th Nov to have theirs dispatched tomorrow as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Yeah they really underestimated the demand for them....i ordered on 23rd too....and got dispatched last week...collect from parcel motel yesterday!

They should have expected huge demand as it was a featured product on the non stop TV Ad's on ITV around Black Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭smileyme1984

Ordered one on the 27th and got an email earlier to say it is ready for dispatch with arrival date expected as 8th-12th December!

Fingers crossed it's here for Christmas!
    Got dispatch email last night and on Orders page can see it was handed over to Courier yesterday, it's coming to Irish address.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭gafarrell

Ordered on the 24th. Arrived this morning through Fastway. Set it up this evening. Nice coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

ho ho ho , Christmas saved
    Mine is dispatches as well with UPS just now , i lost all hope already , ordered on 23rd . Delivery Date is 12/12

• Registered Users Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭Esse85

Ordered the 24th, delivery day still pending, not good enough I'm cancelling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Ordered this one yesterday morning
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LB8FHJ4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

£179.99 - and for home user not much of difference to the magnifica - edit, - sign up bonus of 3 packs coffee and descaler available with this too.

Showing as dispatched today and arriving Tuesday.

Wife saw the new bean to cup machine in the office - wanted one for home :( So now 2 nespresso machines needing new homes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭Esse85

Dear ....
    We're contacting you about your cancellation request for order #202-810

Unfortunately we weren't able to cancel the following item(s) from your order:

De'Longhi Magnifica Bean to Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Coffee Machine ESAM4200 - Silver

When you receive your order, you're welcome to refuse the package and it will be returned to us. If you are unable to refuse delivery, please visit our Online Returns Support Centre to create your personalised returns label so you can send this item back to us for a full refund:
    www.amazon.co.uk/returns-support

As a reminder, you'll only be charged for items that have been dispatched. You won't be charged for any items that are cancelled from an order.

We hope to see you again soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭codie

CeilingFly wrote: »
    Ordered this one yesterday morning
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LB8FHJ4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

£179.99 - and for home user not much of difference to the magnifica - £100 free gifts also come with it.

Showing as dispatched today and arriving Tuesday.

Wife saw the new bean to cup machine in the office - wanted one for home :( So now 2 nespresso machines needing new homes :)

Don't see anywhere that £100 free gifts come with it.See it in Argos for €220 plenty of stock and it says free gifts. Have to register with delonghi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

codie wrote: »
    Don't see anywhere that £100 free gifts come with it.See it in Argos for €220 plenty of stock and it says free gifts. Have to register with delonghi

Sorry, for that model its just the descaling liquid and 3x200g coffees. About €25 value.

The higher models have a 12 month service added.

Its a general delonghi offer, so doesn't matter where its purchased

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

Ok just thought I’d ask. It took a few times to get the strength and cup size I prefer.

On grinder I have it at 3. Full cup and full bean to get a half mug of coffee topped up with some hot water. Yum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Ordered mine one the 27th and it’ll be here Monday or Tuesday, what’s going on with them that people who ordered earlier are still waiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭chonix

CeilingFly wrote: »
    ...So now 2 nespresso machines needing new homes :)

I might take one.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭DarkBlonde

Ordered mine one the 27th and it’ll be here Monday or Tuesday, what’s going on with them that people who ordered earlier are still waiting?

I ordered mine the 30th and got it yesterday. So it seems to be all over the place. Although I didn’t get the Black Friday price maybe that has something to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Gadge

Any lads here who have buyers remorse and don't want theirs I'd be happy to take it off them for price they paid and postage if necessary :)

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

Gadge wrote: »
    Any lads here who have buyers remorse and don't want theirs I'd be happy to take it off them for price they paid and postage if necessary :)

I would do likewise ðŸ˜

Mine was shipped today so hopefully get it tuesday. Says its An Post so might be delayed due to christmas volume. Bit of an Epic but fingers crossed ..

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

LizardKing wrote: »
    Mine was shipped today so hopefully get it tuesday. Says its An Post so might be delayed due to christmas volume. Bit of an Epic but fingers crossed ..

mines scheduled for tomorrow too. fingers crossed!

Got mine YUS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nanoc

Anyone still sitting in "preparing for dispatch"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Sub430

Nanoc wrote: »
    Anyone still sitting in "preparing for dispatch"?

I was...

"Upon checking I can see that your order has entered the final stage of shipping and it seems that your order has been stuck at the fulfillment center.
    This is the reason why there is no update in the order.
    Please do not worry, in this case to help you, I will now contact our fulfillment center and request them to dispatch your order sooner"

Yours may be "stuck" too.

Advertisement