Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealing with posters

• 23-12-2017 11:19am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Currency markets are volatile.

every poster has an opinion on where they will go. These opinions may differ.

If a crypto coin floors, its not just proof that you were right, its also a real and immediate impact, possibly to a large degree on someone else, probably posting in the forum. So don't gloat or break into "I told you so!" (no matter how snazzy and cool you dress it up) because thats being a dick and its rubbing at least some posters noses in it which makes this not a nice place to post or read and certainly not to mod.

If I have to remove posters to bring back civility I will.

If you believe a poster is being a dick or trolling, DONT feed him/her by letting them know they got to you. Report it and I will deal with it. Maybe not immediately but once a pattern of being a complete arse emerges I'll take steps then.

DONT REPORT and REPLY, thats just trying to get somone into trouble while getting your own dig in. I'll treat each response as a balancing statement when it comes to who's to blame and if necessary I'll deal with both if its what is better for the forum. (it could also be considered abuse of the reporting system which is essentially just being a dick to the mod).

Discuss the issues, help each other, ignore the morons and report the dicks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement