Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

These would make clay shooting a hoot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

You just reminded me that I have a pack of these that I never tried out.

Just went out and tried them with the with the air rifle.

Great crack. Pretty big “explosion” like the video above.

Got them on Amazon. Good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,816 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Gotta try them with the recurve bow, might help get the young lad into archery.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

hate to be a kill joy but im 99% sure they're illegal?

'hdz

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

hedzball wrote: »

'hdz

Being sold by numerous Ireland retailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭swift220

hedzball wrote: »

'hdz

Was waiting for the internet police to come along,

Like Peppa Cig said above they are for sale by Irish retailers

https://www.irishshootingsports.ie/firebird-exploding-targets?keyword=targets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

swift220 wrote: »

Doesn't mean he isn't right though, i am amazed they are legal here. After all anything fun is banned.

swift220 wrote: »

Went to buy them, they're priced at 12 euro incl. VAT, when added to cart then they jump to 14 euro.

Stuff like that just puts me right off, 7.50 delivery charge doesn't help either.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Now,Tannerite would be alot more fun here.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭swift220

Went to buy them, they're priced at 12 euro incl. VAT, when added to cart then they jump to 14 euro.

Stuff like that just puts me right off, 7.50 delivery charge doesn't help either.

I think if thats the case id be letting him keep them also:mad:

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Now,Tannerite would be alot more fun here.

Yeah, i could imagine the headlines in the Daily blah now. Mickey Joe takes leg off in shooting accident.

• Advertisement

tudderone wrote: »
    Yeah, i could imagine the headlines in the Daily blah now. Mickey Joe takes leg off in shooting accident.

What a complete and utter bell end.

What a complete and utter bell end.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Charles Darwin approves of these actions!

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Advertisement