Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I'm jumping threads here......

@Kitty, what is your degree in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Every time I see smurfs dog, I think of that mr blue sky song. I bet that would be the dogs theme tune

• Registered Users Posts: 16,324 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Bedside, should really get up and start the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

About to head to the pub to watch Utd, not that bad outside.
    To those heading off on holiday, I am now jealous as i'm putting the thoughts of work tomorrow out of my mind:D

Bedside, should really get up and start the day.

Stay put. Seems like you had a tough week.

I'm stuck to the couch. I've been here since 10am. Going in to town for a wander would be nice but all I have is €30 to my name. Le sigh.

Tae anyone? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Seems to be a flu going around? Visitor coughing and runny nose earlier. Gave some elderberry syrup. Currently trying to decode the mysteries of fridge defrosting. Mine does so automatically and drips water onto everything. Soggy pizza anyone?

Time for coffee I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

smurfjed wrote: »
    I'm jumping threads here......

@Kitty, what is your degree in?

New Media And English Smurf :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Stay put. Seems like you had a tough week.

I'm stuck to the couch. I've been here since 10am. Going in to town for a wander would be nice but all I have is €30 to my name. Le sigh.

Tae anyone? :)

You read my mind poly.......Barry's right?

This is my Sunday.
    https://ibb.co/3RKwZh8

Bap they are dinky deckers
    Need to stop drinking

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

This day has me worn out already. I will be going back to work tomorrow for a break.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Being a domestic goddess and doing the laundry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Zonked after arriving home from a great hen. There was no shutting us in last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Hotel-side in Lisbon. Lying on the bed.. the hotel is bizarre... the corridors are just long and dark.. I walked right past the door of my room!

Hotel-side in Lisbon. Lying on the bed.. the hotel is bizarre... the corridors are just long and dark.. I walked right past the door of my room!

That looks like a morgue, are you sure you're still alive? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

That looks like a morgue, are you sure you're still alive? :eek:

I was thinking its a document archive and MetalD was staying in a filing cabinet but now think Leg is right

0lddog wrote: »
    I was thinking its a documet archive and MetalD was staying in a filing cabinet but now think Leg is right

I see dead people's posts ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Shiver down my spine thinking about seeing dead people!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Shiver down my spine thinking about seeing dead people!

Dont worry! Everything will be OK. Have just received an invitation to a "Resuscitation Conference" ( at least thats whats in the spam folder ) :D

Homeside

Somewhere over the atlantic heading on holliers. First stop Chicago, Then we head west.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Hi all! Sitting in the Departure lounge having a couple of beers! Heading to a better location with nicer beer and drier too.

TRANSLATION

Sitting in the kitchen having two cans of lager. Heading out to the pub for some nice draft Rockshore and sitting facing the bar so I can't see the feckin rain while a sip a few.:D

For those away, enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,821 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Pretzill , enjoy the holidays next week !

In , such beautiful rain we're having today ,and of course today would be the day that things had to be moved from outside , such is life :D
    After that what else could we do but go to Mizzonis :p

Anyone heading for veers or wine , enjoy , kettle going on here if anyone else fancies a cuppa !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Homeside, miserable day outside.
    Gonna relax on the couch and watch some netflix with a few beers:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just home from a day of running, swimming, jacuzzi, steam room etc.. ie a mega big fvck off, chill da fvck out day.

Bringing Richo to the beach for a walk, then binge watch season 7 of Suits.

Oh, and my daughter rang to say she's booked us a few nights away in London in November, can't wait. We've been before but I love breaks with her :)

honeybear wrote: »
    Zonked after arriving home from a great hen. There was no shutting us in last night!

Where were ye and what did ye get up to?

Heading into town to meet my favorite human for birthday drinks, luckiest man is the best, driving me the whole way to Dublin so as I can have fun. He’s going into work and will bring me home. He’s my second fav human

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, back in my folks house for a night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching F1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

GH's Sunday went as follows: Up at 7.30, nice hour long walk, home for tea and toast, three beers watching the rugby, big fry and back to bed for a lovely nap, up and watched a bit of racing, takeaway ordered now so going to have another couple of beers :P Not my usual Sunday routine but "working" from home tomorrow so no early morning commute, got to love it :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

One word - Tron

Walkies side, work soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Dave if you see a child riding tricycle down that corridor, please check out...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement