Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PEEHS Superheroes Reveal Thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

5 away from the spoon, considering I didn't understand half the questions and gave wrong answers ( not in my mind though :D ) I'm happy enough.

Good game Niska

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well done Baggly.

Great show Niska, delighted to take 5th despite picking mostly obvious answer :D

No incorrects always my aim in Peehs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Congrats Baggly, thoroughly deserved

Looking at your score, Necro's and mine, I think it's safe to say we have this subject covered if it comes up in the table quiz!

Thanks for the great reveal as well Niska, a very good job in your first outing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Also... managed to make it through a PEEHS without using Salt as an answer!!! Whoop!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

Couldn't even win the wooden spoon :o

Ace: 5
    Incorrect: 4, (I'm still arguing that Spidey is the villain in the Green Goblins eyes :D )
    Sheep: 7
    Normal: 1

Not a great innings this time around. I thought I did better, I really did :o

Congrats Baggly, well done on your first show Niska.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Suck it Necro

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Thanks for running. Enjoyed that one. A superhero quiz sounds really good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

hmm, the name a non whatever movie questions killed me.

If the question had of been, name a non whatever superhero movie, i would have done much better.

not winning the spoon with answers like fair city, animal farm, and shawshank rememption, wow.

congrats baggy

enjoy the spoon reberetta

Thanks Niska

Advertisement