Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nick Cave 3Arena Fri May 8th 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭fafy

I heard someone say before that they get rid of all the sh ite seats in the pre-sale. Does anyone know if this is true?

It is in my experience. 3 presale is fine for standing, but brutal for seats, they are at the “bad to s h i t” level.

And remember only 10 % of the 3arena capacity is sold on 3 Presales, so thats about 1,400 if the floor is standing, and way less if its all seated.

Fansite presales, always have much better seats, but i take standing mostly, so the 3 presale is handy for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Was planning to put some cash aside on payday and get tickets for Bon Iver, but this has scuppered those plans! Ghosteen is phenomenal, those tracks live could be special

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭Danthemanhere

Are the Bad Seeds joining him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

great, better keep an eye on this so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

Yes, they are confirmed to be playing with him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

fafy wrote:
    Fansite presales, always have much better seats, but i take standing mostly, so the 3 presale is handy for that.

Nice one thanks for the reply. What's the story with fansite? Never heard of it

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Burty330

Wow... Instabuy next Friday morn. This will sell out for sure. The man puts on a damn good show.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

Any age restriction? Was at Kilmainham but want to bring the kids 12 & 14 along this time, especially 3arena?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

wacotaco wrote: »
    Looks to be an ID concert . Difficult to plan so far in advance

what does this mean ??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,217 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Of course they bloody are

• Advertisement

Nice one thanks for the reply. What's the story with fansite? Never heard of it

Refers to the act's website- these often have unique Presales, but not in this case

s8n wrote: »
    what does this mean ??

I would assume it refers to a ticket sold on the basis that the lead booker, has to turn up on the night, with ID. So, if you buy tickets now, and cannot attend the event in 7 months time, Hence, tickets may not be used as lead booker is absent

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

The 3arena attracts the worst crowds. If the gig is heavy on his more recent (quieter) material it could be a nightmare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

ShimSlady wrote:
    The 3arena attracts the worst crowds. If the gig is heavy on his more recent (quieter) material it could be a nightmare.

I think for this gig it will be okay. I was at sigur Ros a few years back there and it was magical.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭cannco253

I think for this gig it will be okay. I was at sigur Ros a few years back there and it was magical.

I saw him at the o2 in London on the Skeleton Tree tour and it was amazing . Can’t see 3arena being any different.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,217 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Nightmare myself, a friend actually had to ask a crowd to stfu

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Birneybau wrote: »
    Nightmare myself, a friend actually had to ask a crowd to stfu

Go for seats when at the 3arena, people tend to talk less when seated. I was at that Sigur Ros gig, also had to tell people to STFU

(I have not checked if this gig is fully seated or not :o )

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Go for seats when at the 3arena, people tend to talk less when seated. I was at that Sigur Ros gig, also had to tell people to STFU

(I have not checked if this gig is fully seated or not :o )
    No, theres a big standing area.
    https://www.ticketmaster.ie/nick-cave-and-the-bad-seeds-dublin-08-05-2020/event/18005755A08C5FC5

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RedLeftHand

Ticketmaster mentions a Spotify presale on Thursday... anyone know what the story is there, how to get the code?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Hi

Can anyone pm me a Three Presale code for this please and the presale link.

Bon Iver and this same week, wallet gonna be hit hard.

• Advertisement

Ticketmaster mentions a Spotify presale on Thursday... anyone know what the story is there, how to get the code?
    You would need to have been listening to him a lot on spotify.
    But the simpler way is to get the Spotify URL format and use that, usually no password.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Skin10

Hi all need to get a presale code for this concert every time they play somewhere I miss them, If anyone has one can you please PM me .

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭nailik

Desperately seeking a presale code for this, if anyone has one they're not using and could please send it my way I'd be eternally grateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Tickets are €65.00 - €89.00 plus fees .

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tommo3434343

How much are standing does anyone know?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I requested a presale from 3, never got sent one and can't get one sent again!!

Standing are €79, lower tier and seats across most of the stadium are €89.

3 presale just has block A and G as usual

• Subscribers Posts: 40,952 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

tickets secured !! happy days!!!

Weepsie wrote: »
    I requested a presale from 3, never got sent one and can't get one sent again!!
    They have started emailing the code instead of texting it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭fillup

got 2 standing

boom

back of the net!!!

Advertisement