Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bon Iver 3 Arena 3rd May 2020

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I’ve a three code if anyone would like it

• Registered Users Posts: 23 quazzy1

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Standing back up there now on the presale

Thanks for the heads up! Got 2 standing tickets there... now I don't have to go looking in the morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Baxtardo

Nice one got them there. I have a Three presale code from Weepsie that I now will not be needing - first PM gets it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭MattD

I also have a 3 presale code if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Thanks, got them too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,459 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

How do you access the presale codes on the 3 plus app? Or would anyone happen to have a spare code for two tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

How do you access the presale codes on the 3 plus app? Or would anyone happen to have a spare code for two tickets?

I'll send you one once they come out,

Anyone have any idea what Big People Machine might be.

Really enjoy big red machines album although I don't see Justin singing as support and main act.

Thoughts?

Code sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

I'll send you one once they come out,

Anyone have any idea what Big People Machine might be.

Really enjoy big red machines album although I don't see Justin singing as support and main act.

Thoughts?

Aaron Dessner is running the show there so I'd imagine they'll rope in a few different people (heh) on each of the nights for unique songs depending on the location.

On Instagram, he said "I'll be experimenting with new ideas and sounds and what it means to support a band in these spaces."

PEOPLE events tend to see a heap of acts come together to experiment with music and create new projects as they go - Big Red Machine was a product of one such collaboration - so it might be the same for this.

Code sent

Brilliant thank you very much :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭deeks

Anyone any joy getting into the three presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Got 2 in block C well happy,

Here is the promoter link

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/venueartist/197033/1195873?did=retomorp

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Promoter presale seems to be offering the best seats. Spotify and artist presale the worst currently

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭deeks

Got 2 Standing in the Three Presale. Happy Days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I’m going mad I got artist presale tbh. Block flippen m. At the front though I guess but still!

Rfrip wrote: »
    I’m going mad I got artist presale tbh. Block flippen m. At the front though I guess but still!

Same, front on M also.

Thing is at least you'll hope to have a higher chance of being with people that will listen instead of talk.

I hope so at least.

Got two seated tickets for row L! In the end I didnt need to use your code ricoscruff as my girlfriend had one too. So if anyone else wants to use it you can pass it onto them!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Baxtardo

I have a 3 code if anyone wants to use it - PM

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/venueartist/197033/1195873?did=retomorp

No need to use codes just this link, plenty of seats in Block B and Standing

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Got 4 for the standing area with 3 pre-sale, would have taken seated but only Section A available so figure may aswell stand for it, surprised to hear people got block C tickets, fair play that's the dream scenario

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,138 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I got 2 in the 3 presale nice to see reasonable ticket prices for once!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Question - I dont know the geography of the point or how these ticket sales go.

Currently available for this is like Block K Row 50.......is this a crap seat?

Dont go to many gigs but I think this guy is something special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Tombo2001 wrote: »

Here is a seating map for the 3 Arena - should give you an idea of the seats.

https://3arena.ie/3arena/new-page/seating-plan

K is quite central, and Row 50 is close to the very back of the arena. Block L, which is the central block in the back section, has 53 rows. K is probably the same, though I wouldn't be 100% certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Tombo2001 wrote: »

Yes, pure crap. I would wait til closer to the gig, you will get better seats on either TM or toutless.com

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Advertisement