Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DIFE Animal Care 2019-2020

• 06-09-2019 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi!

I’m going back to college next Monday to study animal care as a mature student as prep for becoming a veterinary nurse. Is anyone else attending? Or going back to college? Doesn’t have to be the same course, but it’d be nice to meet some others instead of being terrified on the first day back at college!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

Hi!

I’m going back to college next Monday to study animal care as a mature student as prep for becoming a veterinary nurse. Is anyone else attending? Or going back to college? Doesn’t have to be the same course, but it’d be nice to meet some others instead of being terrified on the first day back at college!

Hi there, best of luck with the course, how are you finding it? Where are you doing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Wanderer19

Hi!

Hi!

Sorry, only seeing this now. I'm there myself, on a different course.

Hope you settled in and are enjoying it.

Advertisement