Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jumpers are Coming 2019/2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

The Mig wrote: »
    Looks like Davy Russell is after getting the heave-ho from Michael and Eddie again

Anything official? I noticed Donoghue getting a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Turf Talk podcast on Soundcloud
    Lewis Thompson and James Watson
    young lads but well worth a listen

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

Slattsy wrote: »

Gigginstown are keen to use Rachel but Elliott doesn't rate her, so if he can do the weight Donoghue rides most until Kennedy is back.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Nothing official. Good article from Richard Forristal about it yesterday in the attached pic.

Robbie Power gets the Apples Jade ride. Keith Donoghue and Luke Dempsey getting rides in the maroon for Elliott.

Another cup of tea for Davy?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

lemush wrote: »
    Gigginstown are keen to use Rachel but Elliott doesn't rate her, so if he can do the weight Donoghue rides most until Kennedy is back.

If they were keen to use Blackmore why not just tell Elliott to put her up?

• Advertisement

RTE news last night had a 20 second clip from Elliots yard
    Described AJ as the undisputed Superstar of the yard....................
    Felt like throwing the remote at the tele!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

RTE news last night had a 20 second clip from Elliots yard
    Described AJ as the undisputed Superstar of the yard....................
    Felt like throwing the remote at the tele!!!

Must have another 10 time grade 1 winner in the yard that he hasn't unleashed yet.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

BoldReason wrote: »
    Must have another 10 time grade 1 winner in the yard that he hasn't unleashed yet.....

As easy as it would be to kick holes in most of those grade 1s, he has a back to back Grand National winner that is far more of a household name and will be remembered for decades. Definitely fits the superstar bill better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

2ndcoming wrote: »
    As easy as it would be to kick holes in most of those grade 1s, he has a back to back Grand National winner that is far more of a household name and will be remembered for decades. Definitely fits the superstar bill better.

I mean I couldn't argue with that. But to dismiss her as some sort of also ran is a bit harsh considering what she has done over the past 3 seasons.

Davy riding unbelievably well, winning so many big races for them (Tiger Roll!) you have to wonder what goes through the OLearys heads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

BoldReason wrote: »
    I mean I couldn't argue with that. But to dismiss her as some sort of also ran is a bit harsh considering what she has done over the past 3 seasons.

I wouldn't dismiss her at all but there are a few too many blanks on big days in her record to be a true superstar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭paddy no 11

Santini v talkischeap

Future Gold cup winner v grand national winner this early in the season is a treat

• Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

Davy riding unbelievably well, winning so many big races for them (Tiger Roll!) you have to wonder what goes through the OLearys heads.

His connections to a betting firm I believe
    Is it his brother that has it

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭3 the square

Any one know what jim culloty is at these days since leaven the horse training?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Fusil Raffles interesting here

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Any one know what jim culloty is at these days since leaven the horse training?

Cutting chunks of his flesh out and throwing them on a voodoo altar as payment for that gold cup.

BumperD wrote: »
    Fusil Raffles interesting here

Impressive he was BD. Beat a good older animal.

Culloty last seen racially abusing a poor woman before stripping balls naked in front of people while on holiday. The video was doing the rounds not long ago.

Culloty last seen racially abusing a poor woman before stripping balls naked in front of people while on holiday. The video was doing the rounds not long ago.

That was actually me. Spit of Jim I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Earendil wrote: »
    Impressive he was BD. Beat a good older animal.

I was hoping for more but Henderson said he was only 3 weeks doing work so I guess will come on plenty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭piplip87

Tempted to go throw a few quid on Bapaume for the RSA before tomorrows race. I reckon he will make one hell of a chaser

What do ye reckon lads ?

piplip87 wrote: »
    Tempted to go throw a few quid on Bapaume for the RSA before tomorrows race. I reckon he will make one hell of a chaser

What do ye reckon lads ?

He's a huge softie imo. JLT the race for him but wouldn't be good enough.

Douvan v Monalee in clonmel tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭akelly02

so douvan then :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Sounds too funny to be true, please post a link.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Sounds too funny to be true, please post a link.

Came across as one ignorant man

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Came across as one ignorant man

I think anyone who can facilitate some sort of nudity combined with racial abuse is definitely worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

9/4 douvan getting 5lbs. :eek:. Monalee not great on first start last year.

Sure we've all done that.

• Advertisement

Couldn't back Douvan with fake money off that layoff with the way Mullins have been finishing on their first runs.

Advertisement