Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

13-01-2018, 14:42   #1

Eunicas inquiry?

Hi. I was thinking of studying abroad through Eunicas. Has anyone here used them? Are they reliable? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
31-01-2018, 17:46   #2
yoppo

Hey,

I used them to apply to study medicine in Kosice, Slovakia. I'm currently in my 4th year and enjoying it.

If you want any advice feel free to send me a message.
Thanks from:
31-01-2018, 21:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoppo View Post
Hey,

I used them to apply to study medicine in Kosice, Slovakia. I'm currently in my 4th year and enjoying it.

If you want any advice feel free to send me a message.
Thanks yoppo.
18-03-2018, 13:48   #4
FakePie

Can you share the good information in a public space?

If not - can you shoot me a copy of the message with the good information?

Do they give advice on funding also?
18-03-2018, 14:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakePie View Post

What do you want to know FakePie?
Advertisement
18-03-2018, 14:18   #6
FakePie

In terms of Eunicas - do they provide comprehensive detail on potential funding for studying abroad?

That'd be my main concern.

I pretty much have a solid idea of what I want to do and where I want to do it - but financing it is another kettle of fish?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMc1 View Post
Quote:

What do you want to know FakePie?

What other benefits are to be had going through Eunicas?
18-03-2018, 14:24   #7

Quote:
In terms of Eunicas - do they provide comprehensive detail on potential funding for studying abroad?

That'd be my main concern.

I pretty much have a solid idea of what I want to do and where I want to do it - but financing it is another kettle of fish?

What other benefits are to be had going through Eunicas?
I'm not to far along in the process since I missed the Feb intake. I won't really know more about the process until May.

I do believe you can still get SUSI grants since you're going to school in Europe [a quick email to SUSI will sort that]
18-03-2018, 14:27   #8
FakePie

Just out of curiosity - could you comment on where you're going and your intended course of study?

I also missed the initial intake - I think for my specific course, I may have to wait until next year.
18-03-2018, 15:38   #9

Quote:
Just out of curiosity - could you comment on where you're going and your intended course of study?

I also missed the initial intake - I think for my specific course, I may have to wait until next year.
Warsaw University of Technology Computer Science [and Cracow University of Tech] and Electrical Engineering.

I'm going to contact Eunicas and find out when the next intake will start.
Advertisement
08-05-2019, 09:50   #10
citizen0215

The major difference between a soft inquiry vs. hard inquiry pertaining to credit is that one negatively affects your credit, while the other is harmless. A hard credit inquiry will lower your overall credit score. This type of credit inquiry, also known as a “hard pull”, is obtained when you make a request to a financial institution for the purpose of securing credit or loans. If you make too many requests for credit within a short period of time, credit reporting agencies view this as a red flag indicating that you may be experiencing some sort of financial crisis. A soft credit inquiry is obtained when a company pulls your credit - primarily to decide whether or not to offer you credit, or to monitor your current credit status. This type of inquiry, also known as a “soft pull”, does not lower your credit score because the request did not originate from you for the purpose of securing credit.
09-05-2019, 00:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen0215 View Post
The major difference between a soft inquiry vs. hard inquiry pertaining to credit is that one negatively affects your credit, while the other is harmless. A hard credit inquiry will lower your overall credit score. This type of credit inquiry, also known as a “hard pull”, is obtained when you make a request to a financial institution for the purpose of securing credit or loans. If you make too many requests for credit within a short period of time, credit reporting agencies view this as a red flag indicating that you may be experiencing some sort of financial crisis. A soft credit inquiry is obtained when a company pulls your credit - primarily to decide whether or not to offer you credit, or to monitor your current credit status. This type of inquiry, also known as a “soft pull”, does not lower your credit score because the request did not originate from you for the purpose of securing credit.
What does this have to do with applying to university through Eunicas?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion