Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tattoo removal

• 29-06-2017 4:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37

Hey guys/girls

Have a 3/4 sleeve done years ago but looking to have laser treatment to remove it as I want to put a full sleeve on the same arm,is this possible and what do I think the cost would be to get it done.im in laois area so not sure if there's any places near by?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Bus Boy

I had one that I got on a J1 back in the 90's. I regretted it after i got it. Nothing offensive and I don't dislike tattoo's, just didn't like mine. After doing a lot of research over a couple of years I finally settled on a place that has pioneered a new process of tattoo removal. A lot of their referral's actually come from artists who have clients that wish to change their tattoo design. Anyway, I had around 6 sessions and it completely removed the tattoo with no scars or marks. I can only recommend Aidan and Shauna at Fade. They are located at the bottom of Grafton Street. Just a happy customer.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

What the cost per session and how long is a session.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Bus Boy

Hi @macadam I can't remember but i think it started around €100 for the first and varied after, they are quite reasonable in this respect. The first session they test the area/tattoo first which I was encouraged by. I think it may have been a 30 minute consultation to explain the process etc. Thereafter each session may have lasted a couple of minutes. Go have a look or call them. I've nothing to do with Fade, just a happy client/customer.

Advertisement