Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-08-2015, 15:59   #46
IvySlayer

I'm glad CLG stomped TSM. I like all their players. TSMs strategy of Bjergsen carrying didn't work this time round

I can see Wildturtle and Santorin leaving

Origen actually fcuked up in the last game, Soaz had a free inhib, but TP'd in for a fight that didn't happen around baron. Take the inhib, then baron.

Last edited by IvySlayer; 25-08-2015 at 16:04.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
25-08-2015, 16:47   #47
Playboy

Send a message via MSN to Playboy
Bjergsen and Lustboy are the only two top tier players on that team. Dyrus has such a limited champion pool... he literally can only play tanks top and Wild Turtle has been hot and cold for a while now. Santorin is an ok jungler but there are far better out there (Move, Rush etc). I think they will be badly shown up at worlds and there will be a clear out after.
26-08-2015, 10:56   #48
n1ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvySlayer View Post
Origen actually fcuked up in the last game, Soaz had a free inhib, but TP'd in for a fight that didn't happen around baron. Take the inhib, then baron.
At the time, Soaz hadn't even gotten the tower so he had to get in in time to not leave his team engaging with 4.
27-08-2015, 04:55   #49
IvySlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1ck View Post
At the time, Soaz hadn't even gotten the tower so he had to get in in time to not leave his team engaging with 4.
AD Fizz with trinity force, would've melted it

Also, I can't stand Krepos casting. Spends too much time talking and nitpicks everything. Keeps blabbing on about teams mistakes too. He is new enough and maybe with experience he'll get better.
27-08-2015, 13:42   #50
Playboy

Quote:

Also, I can't stand Krepos casting. Spends too much time talking and nitpicks everything. Keeps blabbing on about teams mistakes too. He is new enough and maybe with experience he'll get better.
Really? I think he is by far the best analyst, his understanding of the game is far superior to most and he is clear and understandable. His love of Braum is a bit annoying though! The guy never shuts up about him!
Advertisement
28-08-2015, 01:08   #51
SeantheMan

The Korean Final is on tomorrow SKT vs KT, only 40 mins away from me.
I'd love to go to the studio and watch the game...but she already made plans for us

Didn't realise the day was so close
28-08-2015, 10:04   #52
Korvanica

Send a message via MSN to Korvanica
Quote:

That's what I love about Krepo. He brings in another level of depth to the casting desk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
Really? I think he is by far the best analyst, his understanding of the game is far superior to most and he is clear and understandable. His love of Braum is a bit annoying though! The guy never shuts up about him!
In fairness, Braum is pretty much the ultimate support. Krepo loves Braum as much as Deficio love Denmark
28-08-2015, 10:36   #53
n1ck

Quote:

I must be thinking of his GP game because the exact same thing happened, he was on the tower just about to get it and he TP'd to baron.
29-08-2015, 18:05   #54
IvySlayer

LCK finals disappointing. Some 3-0s are good (NA) some not so.
Advertisement
30-08-2015, 13:37   #55
SeantheMan

Quote:
LCK finals disappointing. Some 3-0s are good (NA) some not so.
SKT just seem completely rampant atm.
Faker playing Riven mid hahah, and his Diana going 10-1.

I can't see them being stopped at Worlds
30-08-2015, 15:26   #56
YouSavedMyLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeantheMan View Post
SKT just seem completely rampant atm.
Faker playing Riven mid hahah, and his Diana going 10-1.

I can't see them being stopped at Worlds
Faker played Diana mid? Ill never be able to play my waifu again with it being banned, thanks Korea!
31-08-2015, 01:00   #57
SeantheMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouSavedMyLife View Post
Faker played Diana mid? Ill never be able to play my waifu again with it being banned, thanks Korea!
Thanks from:
01-09-2015, 13:19   #58
Playboy

So Origen going to worlds! Struggled against Roccat who have improved a lot and played pick and bans very well. Won that 3-2. Next up was a lackluster UoL who fell 0-3 to Origen. Whilst I would have liked UoL to go to worlds I think the 3 teams going are the best teams in Europe. UoL has lost something since Kickis left and that combined with poor shot calling and outdated champion pools means that they have a lot of work to do to get ready for next season. Maybe the juggernaut patch will suit them!

Cloud 9 had an amazing fairy-tale in the US with 3 wins on the bounce against all the odds. Reverse sweeps of both Gravity and Team Impulse followed by a convincing 3-1 victory of Team Liquid. We saw Amumu twice, Kha'Zix and Devourer Shyvana in the jungle from Hai and we saw Draven twice from Sneaky. Incarnation had a good gauntlet, perfroming well on Diana,Yasuo, Viktor and Azir.

So from Europe we have Fnatic, H2K and Origen. Its just a pity that Origen is going as 3rd seed instead of second. From the US we have CLG, TSM and Cloud 9. China and Korea still need to resolve their other worlds spots with only SKT and LGD confirmed to go so far.
01-09-2015, 14:35   #59
YouSavedMyLife

That wasn't the Juggernaut patch they played on? I know generally they are 1 patch behind what is on the live servers but it feels like Juggernaut came out ages ago, specially since the Project patch is out tomorrow.

Man, Juggernaut for Worlds! Will we be seeing a Garen played in Worlds?

Seems like only 1 team goes through from the Taiwan league and that's the Flash Wolves. Seems to be two Wildcards this time since there is a Latin America league and "Rest of the world" league. Bangkok Titans are through and the LA final has yet to be played. Unless these two play each other for the Wildcard spot? So hard to find the information outside of the 4 main regions

Last edited by YouSavedMyLife; 01-09-2015 at 14:43.
01-09-2015, 14:41   #60
Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouSavedMyLife View Post
That wasn't the Juggernaut patch they played on? I know generally they are 1 patch behind what is on the live servers but it feels like Juggernaut came out ages ago, specially since the Project patch is out tomorrow.

Man, Juggernaut for Worlds! Will we be seeing a Garen played in Worlds?
They are on 5.14 at the moment but yes Juggernaut should be in for worlds! It needs it to be honest as it will mean new champs and strategies!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion