Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Trick(tell me what you think)?

• 27-02-2014 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys kauri here,

I started magic 7 months ago and this is my new trick inspired by Daniel Madison. Hope you guys can help me out and possibly leave some constructive criticism and feed back, thanks!

here is the video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elLhJQQGLDg

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I would firstly make sure that your clips are full frame and get you 100% in there. Nothing more frustrating than not being able to see the full magician.

The trick was smooth enough, not enough misdirection to focus off the pack when you made the switch but the execution of the tear was excellent.

The packaging of the trick was good and having the story was a plus. Again the framing of the shot took too much away and I felt I was focusing away from where you wanted as a result.

Your handling is great for 7mths practice and i'm sure you'll get better and better

look forward to seeing some more

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ThatFellaJohn

Good effort pal.. Keep it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bside29

Impressive, given that this is already 1 or 2 years ago. I hope you could get back on this thread and post new videos so you could show your improvement.

Advertisement