Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-10-2016, 13:58   #3631

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Sol View Post
So lads, who's looking forward to the new Talon rework? I sure bloody am. In the year I've been playing League I went from mid (Started LoL playing Talon as my first champ) to ADC, so returning to mid to play my first ever champ again after so long will be something to look forward to.
Talon has always been a favourite of mine. I too went to ADC role after getting bored of him.

Rework should be fun!

Shame this thread, and the Irish community seems to have died down a lot in the last few months.

We have a small group on TS, but always looking to add people. (Range from Bronze to gold players)
No rage, just chill and have fun.
Advertisement
25-10-2016, 04:47   #3632
SeantheMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouSavedMyLife View Post
So this years Worlds seems to be the most exciting one since its inception and nobody (on here atleast) is talking about it. China and Korea being beatable by not just EU and NA but WildCard teams. And from the looks of it EU has showed up to play for Week 2. Exciting stuff

I think the Koreans maybe gave them a game to let everyone think there was hope.
3 of the 4 semi-finalists...Koreans,
Both finalists....Koreans,

So a Korean winner for the 4th years in a row, 2nd year for an All-Korean final.

I have a feeling it will change next year, due to the popularity of Overwatch.
For the first time in 4 years LOL is no longer the most popular/player game here in Korea, Overwatch is king atm.
Thanks from:
05-11-2016, 10:51   #3633
IvySlayer

**** Cho'gath.
04-01-2017, 09:45   #3634
IvySlayer

Deman applied to be an NA caster for League and Riot turned him down

I really miss him and Miller casting on EU. I just don't enjoy watching league as much.

There were rumours of having 5 bans for each team which I would like because the diversity of champion is shocking. The assassin patch hasn't changed things hugely.

I mean in 2 weeks the meta will be

Top: Nautlius/Poppy/Moakai/Gnar
Mid: Orianna/Viktor/Casseopeia/Syndra
ADC: Jhin/Ezreal/Ashe
Support: Zyra, Thresh (new shield mastery op)/Tahm
Jungle: Lee/Rek'Sai/Khazix

I really hope I'm wrong and the teams come out with amazing new picks and surprise us all
07-04-2017, 21:20   #3635
jaxxx

Anyone else sick and tired of people calling 'supp' EXCEPT they actually have no intention of playing supp and build full AP, etc, WITH no sightstone in sight. I am sick of it, people downplaying the role of support AND the importance of wards. Maybe I should start playing ranked, might see this less often...

*rant over*
Advertisement
12-04-2017, 21:09   #3636

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxxx View Post
Anyone else sick and tired of people calling 'supp' EXCEPT they actually have no intention of playing supp and build full AP, etc, WITH no sightstone in sight. I am sick of it, people downplaying the role of support AND the importance of wards. Maybe I should start playing ranked, might see this less often...

*rant over*
I quickly stopped playing blind pick after I got into the game. It's a ****show. Full of "Mid or feed" types. Ranked is only slightly better as everyone will get autofilled to support at times, which means seeing a lot of full ap elementalist lux's ksing and feeding with a healthy dose of flaming on top.
13-04-2017, 10:50   #3637
Korvanica

Send a message via MSN to Korvanica
Blind is a total **** show, People simply lock in what they want to play. I know this because its what I do. Its what blind pick is for.

If you want a properly structured game go play Ranked or Normal Draft.

I need to practice Teemo...
13-04-2017, 13:52   #3638
rawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvanica
I need to practice Teemo...

Don't autolock Teemo top if we don't have a tank. Please. It happens far too often!
13-04-2017, 19:52   #3639
Taylor365

I stopped playing this altogether...

Takes up waaaaay too much of my time
Advertisement
26-04-2017, 11:47   #3640
IvySlayer

Every god fist Lee Sin I have feeds..
Thanks from:
29-07-2017, 01:36   #3641
jaxxx

4 games today (normal). Each time a Kayn jungler. Each time they fed like poop, couldn't gank a snail, and cried whenever someone asked them to actually do something as opposed to constantly going off solo-ing and dying... One of them actually finished 0/21/1... That 1 assist really helped.
02-08-2017, 20:51   #3642

If you finish 0/21/1 you are inting. There's no way a functioning human could be that bad. If you have brain and finger it's impossible to be that bad.
03-08-2017, 12:13   #3643
challengemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxxx View Post
4 games today (normal). Each time a Kayn jungler. Each time they fed like poop, couldn't gank a snail, and cried whenever someone asked them to actually do something as opposed to constantly going off solo-ing and dying... One of them actually finished 0/21/1... That 1 assist really helped.
Probably because people aren't playing Kayn correctly and are trying to gank constantly early game with him. He's super weak lv3 ganks.

Kayn is an excellent counter jungler and invading and deep vision is what his early game should revolve around. This is because he's scales so well into mid/late game.
27-10-2017, 09:19   #3644
Korvanica

Send a message via MSN to Korvanica
How are peoples end of season climbs going ?

Managed to get into silver myself and leaving it at that. Don't have the time to go for gold.
16-12-2017, 08:00   #3645
ProSeman2016

Hey! I'm new to ranked play and was wondering if anyone plays here and wants to make a team to play! My name is ProSemaj2016 and if you want add me on Snapchat spud.james to send me a message to play when ever

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion