Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-10-2013, 17:22   #166
Keiji

Somebody had mentioned a black hound and a man. About three years ago I went on a walk with friends. It was 10pm and winter time. We were about to cross the bridge beside the devils passage and out of nowhere a huge hound (quite tall for a hound) jumped out of bushes and stared at us. My friends were creeped out but I came closer to pet it. I was 13 and didn't know a thing about the park. The dog got afraid? And he walked around me like if he was ignoring me and stared at my friends. Then a second later an old man didn't see his details since it was pitch black he didn't say anything just walked straight ahead and the dog followed him. We saw him walking the other direction and in blink of an eye he was gone. Do you's think this might be one of them evil things?
Advertisement
09-10-2013, 22:56   #167
dave45dave

Keep taking those tablets me aul flower
(2) thanks from:
29-10-2013, 02:53   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiji View Post
Somebody had mentioned a black hound and a man. About three years ago I went on a walk with friends. It was 10pm and winter time. We were about to cross the bridge beside the devils passage and out of nowhere a huge hound (quite tall for a hound) jumped out of bushes and stared at us. My friends were creeped out but I came closer to pet it. I was 13 and didn't know a thing about the park. The dog got afraid? And he walked around me like if he was ignoring me and stared at my friends. Then a second later an old man didn't see his details since it was pitch black he didn't say anything just walked straight ahead and the dog followed him. We saw him walking the other direction and in blink of an eye he was gone. Do you's think this might be one of them evil things?

My uncle has a massive Irish Wolfhound and regularly walks him up there at night,particularly around the baseball field area which is right beside that bridge
Thanks from:
29-10-2013, 14:27   #169
fishy fishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirithunter View Post
hello there im sorry that i have not been in here in a while been very busy so about the pics i put up if you look closely and carefully around the vegetation and the wall area of the photo you will see a face.
also i understand that you all are sceptical of my theories and proof that i do have all i can say is if you want to see video that was made look up on youtube irritating movie creations or fintandetoment31 and my videos will appear in some cases the images that i have spoken of can not be seen please do try and take a look at the pic a little closer if you can zoom in and you will see it....
i have a lot of information i would like to share with you all on the park hellfire club how they are connected even kilnamanagh this thing goes on forever you might as well say that not all is as it seems when you enter the dark alone...
i was not alone i had a few others with me that saw stuff figures run through the forest and heard voices call their names.....
HERE IS ANOTHER IMAGE only this time i circled the area...[IMG]file:///C:/Users/fintan/Desktop/New%20folder%20%282%29/CREEPY.gif[/IMG]
its just the rabbit out of alice in wonderland
31-03-2015, 23:52   #170
MathDebater

I bring the dog for a ramble in the park most nights. The 'Devils Passage' seems to be closed off. Is it now private property or is it ok to go in for a gander?
Advertisement
04-08-2018, 00:52   #171
Coolninja

THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE MAKING UP CRAZY **** ABOUT THIS PLACE IS INSANE. I ACTUALLY WENT TO DEVILS PASSAGE TODAY. I CAN ASSURE YOU THERES NOTHING THERE. JUST A FEW RABBITS AND SQUIRRELS. THE ONLY THING DEVILISH ABOUT THAT SIDE OF THE PARK ARE NETTLES AND PRICKLY THORNS . SHADOWUSER WHATEVER HIS NAME IS, IS MAKING UP STUPID STORIES TO TAKE A PISS OUT OF PEOPLE. ONCE AGAIN THERES NOTHING THERE I EVEN TOOK PICTURES OF IT. REALLY NOTHING THERE. JUST WATCH OUT FOR NETTLES AND STUPID THORNS. RIP MY LEG
04-08-2018, 16:54   #172
Coolninja

JUST SO you know my friend and I ALMOST GOT INJURED TRYING TO FIND THE BLACK MONK you were talking about. There's so Manny nettles and thorns in that place. THOSE ARE THE DEVILS OF THAT AREA. YOU CAN CONTRACT FLESH EATING BACTERIA IF YOU GET PRICKED AND THEN IF YOUR WOUND GETS INFECTED. THANKS FOR TRYING TO PUT PEOPLES LIVES IN DANGER BY YOUR GHOST BULL****. AND THAT STUPID PARK DOESNT EVEN HAVE TOILETS SO YOU COULD GET A PROPER LOOK AT YOUR LEG. AND PLEASE FOR GODSAKE STOP SPREADING RUMOURS AND KEEP YOUR LIES TO YOURSELF IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR LIES SO MUCH MAYBE THERES A DEVIL INSIDE YOUR MIND AND ITS TIME YOU SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST. GEEZ
06-08-2018, 23:25   #173
maccored

Send a message via Skype™ to maccored
eh?
13-08-2018, 22:31   #174
Loughc

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccored View Post
eh?
Yea it would be cool if that ninja could locate the cap locks button.
Advertisement
27-08-2018, 10:17   #175
ifElseThen

Visited this part of Corkagh yest. The council really should do it up and open it up to the public. Would make a nice picnic area. Only thing I encountered were empty beer cans.
06-05-2019, 23:33   #176
DelaneyIn

Where exactly is this place? Is it boarded up now?
07-05-2019, 09:45   #177
ifElseThen

The wall past the baseball pitch, the gate on the right. The council now use it as a depot. Take a left at the wall there and walk into the trees.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Co...6!4d-6.4120235

The symmetrical row of trees in this link is the area.

IIRC I think the council have plans to restore those walled gardens in the near future.
Thanks from:
10-05-2019, 22:00   #178
friendlyfun

HI ITS THE GHOST FROM DEVILS PASSAGE. WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL THE CLUMSY FECKER TO STOP WALKING IN MY NETTLES. THANKS.
(3) thanks from:
11-05-2019, 04:14   #179
Joe Don Dante

chat in here is like something out of the Devils Back Passage
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size