Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

27-02-2014, 19:09   #1
kauri

New Trick(tell me what you think)?

Hey guys kauri here,

I started magic 7 months ago and this is my new trick inspired by Daniel Madison. Hope you guys can help me out and possibly leave some constructive criticism and feed back, thanks!

here is the video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elLhJQQGLDg
Advertisement
07-03-2014, 21:28   #2
Hyzepher

Mod: Poker, ZTest
I would firstly make sure that your clips are full frame and get you 100% in there. Nothing more frustrating than not being able to see the full magician.

The trick was smooth enough, not enough misdirection to focus off the pack when you made the switch but the execution of the tear was excellent.

The packaging of the trick was good and having the story was a plus. Again the framing of the shot took too much away and I felt I was focusing away from where you wanted as a result.

Your handling is great for 7mths practice and i'm sure you'll get better and better

look forward to seeing some more
02-04-2014, 16:27   #3
ThatFellaJohn

Good effort pal.. Keep it up!
19-02-2016, 04:22   #4
bside29

Impressive, given that this is already 1 or 2 years ago. I hope you could get back on this thread and post new videos so you could show your improvement.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion