Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Internet Card Sharing is Illegal but...

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭RogerThis

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    It is very much the point. It is hardly my fault that their signals are available to me. You could say that they are intruders.
    Manc-Red wrote: »
    Get a grip will ya - This is TV not bank-robbery for heavens sake

I'm only going by the gospel according to watty.
    watty wrote: »
    No, people that take things that are paid for by everyone else is a parasite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

RogerThis wrote: »

So FTA channels that are viewable here in Ireland that originate in a foreign land is deemed to be thieving if we watch them here....????

Go way outa that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

You are being petty in an attempt to justify your arguement.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭RogerThis

Manc-Red wrote: »
    So FTA channels that are viewable here in Ireland that originate in a foreign land is deemed to be thieving if we watch them here....????

Go way outa that.
    Minstrel27 wrote: »
    You are being petty in an attempt to justify your arguement.

I'm only paraphrasing what watty said. I don't believe that people that take things that are paid for by everyone else is a parasite. That is watty's view not mine. And I don't agree with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

I'm only paraphrasing what watty said. I don't believe that people that take things that are paid for by everyone else is a parasite. That is watty's view not mine. And I don't agree with it.

Fair enough Rog - took you up wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I might consider taking action if you continue to mis-represent me.

It's totally despicable the twisting of my statements that you are continually making.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

JHMEG wrote: »
    Watty, you're making sweeping statements about the law without any proof, and then saying seek legal advice.

You can talk about pretty much anything in this country, as far as I am concerned. No topic of conversation is illegal. This isn't Iran.

Boards rules have nothing to do with the law!

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1990/en/act/pub/0024/sec0009.html#zza24y1990s9

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=295325

previous announcement here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=622

Believe what you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭marclt

I'm not sure there is any more to discuss on this topic.

THREAD CLOSED!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement