Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Car Hire Tipperary Area

• 15-05-2019 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Are there any reasonable car hire places in or around Tipperary? I am looking to hire a small sized car for about 6 weeks, July to Mid-August. Full clean Irish driving licence, female, 38+.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭yurtyaherne

Rosie2019 wrote: »
    Are there any reasonable car hire places in or around Tipperary? I am looking to hire a small sized car for about 6 weeks, July to Mid-August. Full clean Irish driving licence, female, 38+.

Ryan Motor Power in Clonmel are now a Europcar agent

https://www.europcar.ie/destinations/ireland/clonmel/clonmel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Ryan Motor Power in Clonmel are now a Europcar agent

https://www.europcar.ie/destinations/ireland/clonmel/clonmel

A good place to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

Owain Drought in Roscrea is great to deal with. He rents all sorts of cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Paddico

Anything in the West Tipp area?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Paddico wrote: »
    Anything in the West Tipp area?

You could try Dan Dooley, they have car sales in Knocklong and Tipperary Town, but they also do car hire at the airports, I'd think they'd find a way to help you out! 🙂

They're easy enough to deal with too, they've got a Ford dealership, but I'd imagine their sales etc. means you'd have other options brand-wise with the trade in stock they get. That is purely assumption on my part though, you'd need to contact them yourself to be sure!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blackbird99

enterprise own Dan Dooley car hire now,
    Dan Dooley website still working.

Advertisement