Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spanish classes / private tuition near Saggart / Rathcoole / Tallaght?

• 14-11-2018 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Does anyone know of any classes for Spanish in or around Tallaght? I live in Saggart so if you know of something nearby please let me know...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Spicebox2018

Would you consider doing online classes through Skype??, there are a few platforms out there and if you plan on doing intensively you can get some good value.

I passed the DELE c1 last July and aiming towards C2 by online classes

Saves a lot of time doing travelling somewhere, if you need more info let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 10 traveller90

That's a cool idea. What platforms would you recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭mistersifter

i know someone in your area if you're still looking. PM sent. :)

Advertisement