Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

immigration/spousal visa in Ireland

Options
  • 25-02-2018 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hello
    My wife (non Irish) and I (Irish) plan on moving to Ireland this year after we finish work.
    I talked about applying for a spousal visa with INIS, we have to be living in Ireland and it can take up to 12 months.
    I asked INIS and the garda about registering for another visa while waiting and they said she has to register with INIS or the garda. They were very vague on what options we have. Can someone shed some light on what visas are available while waiting for a spousal visa or share their experience.
    We appreciate your time and any advice will be so helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Scoondal

Good luck wildchild247. Been there, done that. Non Irish EU citizens have more rights than you. Apparently, the politicians will say it is about CTA being non-Schengan. It's disgusting.

Scoondaí
    Stop ranting
    closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement