Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Animated Series: Star Wars Rebels.

124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

You have me wondering now.
    thats a really cool idea. Have the second book be a Thrawn dealing with the Rebels from his POV. Then the final book him and Ezra, wherever they are. I have one problem with Thrawn. Bendu told him he would die in a cold embrace of many cold arms. A whole season later we see him getting squashed by the space whales arms. So is he dead or not? Head scratcher.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Great spot about Bendu but
    he says "defeat" not death, so still possible for Thrawn to be alive

Ah brilliant!! Great catch thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

I could listen to Filoni talk about Star Wars all day

Absolutely. He’s our george for now.
    Be cool if the new filmmakers had as much knowledge or involved him a lot more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

youtube recommended me this for some reason :)

alright alright I getit youtube I getit! :D

That bit with
    the Emporer
    at the end has me remembering the trailer for Rise of Skywalker

hrrrmmmmmm

Fan trailer for an Ahsoka film ...

The Mandalorian Spoilers related to Rebels.
    The Imperials got the Darksaber in The Mandalorian. Mandalore must've been absolutley wrecked by the Empire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Slydice wrote: »
    youtube recommended me this for some reason :)

That was one thing that Rebels really nailed, Vader's style of fighting is so brutal and stiff. One of the few things that sequels did well, Kylo Ren's style is very similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

The Disney+ app has options for seeing important episodes with ahsoka tano, in The clone wars animated series and Rebels aswell... really complex story lines... enjoying them at the moment...

Advertisement