Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activities for 4 year olds

• 15-01-2015 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi looking to get some info on activities that are available for 4 year olds, I'm looking to start my son in some extra activities at the weekends ect, maybe football drama ect that kind of thing. He goes to montessori mon - fri 9:30 - 1pm so anything after that mid week. If anyone has any advice or can recommend anywhere we would appreciate it. We are in the Dublin 18 area so anywhere around that would be good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭dre_jspeed

From a scouting point of view, the youngest age that we take in is 6. That would be into the beaver scout section. If you are interested in child joining beavers it might be worth dropping down to your local troop as a lot of troops now have waiting lists. You can find your local group here.
    I know in my troop that the beaver section meets once a week for 2hrs and try and an activity at least once a month.

http://www.scouts.ie/join_today/group_locator.html

Advertisement