Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tusk's Walrus

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I have my Changeling now, whew!! It's the others I'm struggling with. Too much choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Banjo wrote: »
    This one is doing my nut. Can't get my obscurial out of my head but it's by the same band as my belter, which diminishes the value of the entire submission, but neither one wants to give.... And I think all my submissions are over 7 minutes long.... this is maddening...

Similar dilemma. I even toyed with submitting one song to cover all five categories!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Rikand wrote: »
    I have till Sunday so to try and find a changeling. Cant think of a single song for it so far

Same here. Not a thing is coming to mind for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

just-do-it-gif.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Same here. Not a thing is coming to mind for it.

I have a song, and I hate myself for it. But there it is. Last place here we come!!!

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    I have a song, and I hate myself for it. But there it is. Last place here we come!!!

Well isn't that really the goal of playing games with strangers... to hate yourself more and more :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

My changeling came easy enough, there is a song that the first few times I heard it I couldn’t stand it due to the singers voice but it grew on me and now I like singing along to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Necro wrote: »
    I could send you some more Oasis....

:D

It's funny you should mention that. An oasis song came on the radio the other day and I quite enjoyed it. I can't remember it or what it was called but it was good :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Rikand wrote: »
    It's funny you should mention that. An oasis song came on the radio the other day and I quite enjoyed it. I can't remember it or what it was called but it was good :)

:D And I was REALLY tempted to submit a Blur song for my changeling but decided it might make me too identifiable :pac:

Baby shark do do do do do do, if you have hear it enough times it eventually will brain wash you into liking it

• Advertisement

Baby shark do do do do do do, if you have hear it enough times it eventually will brain wash you into liking it

Why oh why oh wwhhhyyy did I open this thread. It'll be a week before I get that outta my head :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Why oh why did I Google that..... You bastard

Spook_ie wrote: »

:pac:

Walrus: the gift that keeps on giving

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Spook_ie wrote: »

Why why why...

Delilah...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

In

that hurt.
    The Black Hole alone - almost every song I know qualifies.... jesus. But I've got a good feeling about it, today's your day, Orion!

In

that hurt.
    The Black Hole alone - almost every song I know qualifies.... jesus. But I've got a good feeling about it, today's your day, Orion!

You think you're in....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

In

that hurt.

pm your entry to me when you've finished it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

...And I'm out, because I sent it to Tusk :(

...And I'm back in!
    This reminds me of my wedding night.

Because our first dance was the hokey cokey.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

...And I'm out, because I sent it to Tusk :(

tenor.gif?itemid=5619337

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I can think of nothing better than submitting Orion only to get slated then have Banjo submitting Orion and winning.

Seriously, would be fine.

Absolutely ****ing fine.

• Advertisement

Actually can't wait to get this kicked off!

So wow, much excite.

3dDoge.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

When does it close? How long will you need to listen?

Which leads to most important question of all - when does reveal start?????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Will get something in deffo this weekend

quickbeam wrote: »
    When does it close? How long will you need to listen?

Which leads to most important question of all - when does reveal start?????

Sunday is the last day for entries. Let's say 5pm cut off.

sKeith can then send me on the list whenever he's ready.

I plan to listen to each track a minimum of 3 times (but probably more tbh) so not sure when reveal will start.

I'll listen to a category at a time. So listen, reveal, listen, reveal and so on.

REMINDER!

Final cut off for submissions is 5PM today!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And first reveal tomorrow eve amirite ;)

My apologies to Tusk for not getting an entry in for this, the last few days have gone by in a hectic flash.

Not that you're stuck for entrants anyway, tusk :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭adox

I’m in!

My apologies to Tusk for not getting an entry in for this, the last few days have gone by in a hectic flash.

Not that you're stuck for entrants anyway, tusk :pac:

There is a Brexit style extension I've been informed until 6pm if you wanna fire off a PM super quickly ;)

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    There is a Brexit style extension I've been informed until 6pm if you wanna fire off a PM super quickly ;)

Cheers Necro, I'm trying but coming up short. There are too many tunes!

We'll see, I have 13 minutes.

Advertisement