Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cabot financial..??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

Decided to take the plunge here and send my info on to the sellers to give to this finance company as I've lost too many sales at this stage.
    A week later and they still have not released the deeds to the property. And should I say, the original deeds would be sent to the sellers solicitor & they would furnish us with a copy until the sale is complete.

They have really f&&ked me up with my mortgage offer which has all but run out. Not only that but they have cost the seller a sale. They have avoided all communication with the seller. Hope no-one else has the misfortune of dealing with Cabot Financial.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Glass fused light

UsBus wrote: »
    Decided to take the plunge here and send my info on to the sellers to give to this finance company as I've lost too many sales at this stage.
    A week later and they still have not released the deeds to the property. And should I say, the original deeds would be sent to the sellers solicitor & they would furnish us with a copy until the sale is complete.

They have really f&&ked me up with my mortgage offer which has all but run out. Not only that but they have cost the seller a sale. They have avoided all communication with the seller. Hope no-one else has the misfortune of dealing with Cabot Financial.

If you feel that the company breached data protection by asking for too much information you can make an official complaint to the data protection commissioner, requesting that they investigate if the information requested was excess to the needs of the transaction.

Advertisement