Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Paddocks, Newbridge

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Sperafix

tomister wrote: »
    ESB were on site today so hopefully that's a good sign for those waiting - usually the builders leave a light on somewhere so I'll take a look tonight.

Thank you tomister

ESB were on site today so hopefully that's a good sign for those waiting - usually the builders leave a light on somewhere so I'll take a look tonight.

Thank you sir :)

By the way there is a WhatsApp group for the Paddocks
    If anyone wants to join just ping me a private message and I can talk to the admins

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Kadu1234

One thing to watch for on the snag is how even the floors are. I've a bit of a dip in the hall floor that wasn't rectified and there's now some give in the floorboards.
    Apart from that the house should be well finished!

Brilliant, thanks for the tip

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Asdaman

Any updates from the snags this week? Did they happen?

• Advertisement

Asdaman wrote: »
    Any updates from the snags this week? Did they happen?

Hey Asdaman, I will do mine tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1 VictorCosta13

Hi All,

Just checking if you have any news about when ESB will finish works?

I'm waiting for that and if you could add me to the WhatsApp group my phone is 0899537106.

My house is in 2 Morristown Court.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rmooura1987

Hi guys hope you are well.Considering put a deposit on a house on The Paddocks but very concerned about the noise of trains. the house in question is on the morristown avenue close to the childcare. Any advice on this please?

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sri55

Hello all. just booked a house in paddocks. Great to come across this board - would be nice if someone can share the FB/WhatsApp groups. Hoping to meet ye all neighbors soon. ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Pam2021

Hi all
    I just booked 3 bed terrace in the new development in the Paddocks on Morristown Avenue. They are directly across from the new apartments. Grateful for any advice on what the neighbourhood is like..it seems to be getting a bit busy, has anyone an insight into what the new apartments will be like? Also I don't drive yet so wondering if walking into town is something anyone does on a regular basis?
    If anyone else has bought on the same street would be grateful to hear if they also have any of the same worries about the meeting apartment blocks being so close or if it's just first time buyers stress!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Pam2021

Sri55 wrote: »
    Hello all. just booked a house in paddocks. Great to come across this board - would be nice if someone can share the FB/WhatsApp groups. Hoping to meet ye all neighbors soon. ☺️
    Hi Sri, can I check what road you booked your house on?I booked mine for Morristown Avenue!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ominu

Hi all, I moved into No 15 Morristown Avenue in Oct 2020 but only just found out about this forum and would me interested in joining the Whatsapp group. Can anyone here guide me on how to join?

Advertisement