Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mixed use property - commercial and residential

Options
  • 01-06-2019 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭

If a property is mixed use commercial/residential and currently has one address e.g. 12 Main Road, Templeogue, but the residential half is subsequently sold, what happens the address? Who retains the main number or can both?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Dolbhad

If a property is mixed use commercial/residential and currently has one address e.g. 12 Main Road, Templeogue, but the residential half is subsequently sold, what happens the address? Who retains the main number or can both?
    Thanks.

Might switch to 12A Main Street. If a new folio has to be carved out from it, new address or house name can be put in at land direct I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Dolbhad wrote: »
    Might switch to 12A Main Street. If a new folio has to be carved out from it, new address or house name can be put in at land direct I think.

was thinking that too. I wonder who would have the bigger "right" to retain the full No. 12?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

was thinking that too. I wonder who would have the bigger "right" to retain the full No. 12?

The one with the road frontage.
    Usually the ground floor.

Advertisement