Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well don't want people thinking,
    "Oh here he comes, with his great big controller, thinks he's all that, tosser"
    Seriously, don't need that whole controller envy thing going on!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Haters gonna hate ciderman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

There is but one sports game. A game, of many levels. Combat, honour, dignity & resolve are all so deeply rooted in this game, that it dwarfs all competition. There is, but one, Dinorex.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,806 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Anyone looking for directions or my number can send me a PM.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Any requests for extra controllers or the likes Retr0?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,806 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

N64 controllers is all I need really. I'm going to have to try and get mame sorted out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Any chance of a lift tomorrow evening? :D Pleeeease? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Any chance of a lift tomorrow evening? :D Pleeeease? :D

Where are you going from as I'm on the southside and collecting someone in town

Also southside and also can go into town so whatever.

Also southside and also can go into town so whatever.

Well I'm in Tallaght where are you and I'll formulate a cunning plan to get the party started on a a saturday night

• Advertisement

Rathfarnham so I'm 15 mins away from the Square anyway :P

Rathfarnham so I'm 15 mins away from the Square anyway :P

Sweet then we can meet at the square is half 7 good for you.

So how did you pack of wasters get on last night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Fine, I hope it's you that's mistaken and that we're meeting tonight...

amacachi wrote: »
    Fine, I hope it's you that's mistaken and that we're meeting tonight...

Lol jeez, call it a fuzzy confused hangover :o Atavan - how do you live like this??! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

EnterNow wrote: »
    So how did you pack of wasters get on last night?

Not too bad, man. Watched a movie, played some Deadly Premonition. Thanks for asking.

Looking forward to tonight though.

:p

EnterNow wrote: »
    Lol jeez, call it a fuzzy confused hangover :o Atavan - how do you live like this??! :D

See I just drink continuously so I never get a hangover :)

See I just drink continuously so I never get a hangover :)

Nothing gets rid of hangover mouth like some Jim Beam and coke.

Want me to bring anything tonight? I'll bring 2 or 3 N64 controllers, my chipped PS1 and a few games.

Want me to bring anything tonight? I'll bring 2 or 3 N64 controllers, my chipped PS1 and a few games.
    that's ahsum thanks love ^w^

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »

Sera?

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Sera?

Most definitely :P

Ooh Sera, post some scandalous rumours about retr0!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Ah!
    I can't remember where Retr0s place is!
    Help required!

For my sake I'm hoping pdbhb knows where it is. :pac:

'scool, I know the way :cool:

Not that I've been there more than once, oh no.....

>.>
    <.<

Sweet can't wait to go, thank God Atavan knows where we're going saves me having to find it!

pdbhp wrote: »
    Sweet can't wait to go, thank God Atavan knows where we're going saves me having to find it!

I shall be at the agreed location at 20 or 25 past 8. If you don't see me by then give me a ring, no credit. :pac:

amacachi wrote: »
    I shall be at the agreed location at 20 or 25 past 8. If you don't see me by then give me a ring, no credit. :pac:

No bother. See you then

DinoRex champion.

Boom.

• Advertisement

DinoRex champion.

Boom.

:(

Home now, was a good night! Thanks to retr0 and Sera for being the hosts with the mosts and thanks to pdbhp for the lift there and back :)

Advertisement