Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

This is the END

• 21-02-2016 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭

This is the end my friends, Boards of late is like a roman wilderness of pain where all the children are gone insane and theres a danger on the edge of town.
    So I'm going to ride the snake to the lake, the snake is seven miles long, old with cold skin; going whest on a blue bus because it's best, get there I'll do the rest. The blue bus is calling, so i'm putting on my boots and walking down the hall.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Don't let The Doors hit you on your way out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Can you cite the most painful thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

God speed trout, God speed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭timthumbni

This is the end my friends, Boards of late is like a roman wilderness of pain where all the children are gone insane and theres a danger on the edge of town.
    So I'm going to ride the snake to the lake, the snake is seven miles long, old with cold skin; going whest on a blue bus because it's best, get there I'll do the rest. The blue bus is calling, so i'm putting on my boots and walking down the hall.

My only friend.. The end.....

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Make sure you go to the toilet before you get on the bus. It is a long journey.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Only this afternoon I was watching Apocalypse now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Don't be coming out West on your blue bus with your big daft head on you. We have plenty of our own madzers here already, thank you very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Adios amigo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Take it from me, please don't shoot up and decide to take a quick bath, whatever you do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Wish I was allowed get drunk/stoned on a school night :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement