Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Online Account - Cant add new Account number

Options
  • 14-12-2015 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I signed up over 4 weeks ago and just received my account number for electricity (Gas to come). When I tried signing up it said account number not recognised - so I logged in with my details and all my old accounts come up and no option to add a new one.

Can you arrange to close my old ones/clear them and add the new one please?

Secondly when will you contact me regarding Nest install ? It's been over 4 weeks at this stage and not heard anything.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Rafloution,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland.

The system should recognise your new account number shortly; old account numbers remain on a customer's online account in case they wish to have access to this information down the line.

Do private message us your Electric Ireland account number, name, address and date of birth for us to contact Home Services about your Nest installation.

Thanks again,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Thanks - sent

How do I add an account number as there is no option to within the account - do I have to sign up again on another email or does the new account screen just accept an existing email?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Hi Rafloution,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland.

The system should recognise your new account number shortly; old account numbers remain on a customer's online account in case they wish to have access to this information down the line.

Do private message us your Electric Ireland account number, name, address and date of birth for us to contact Home Services about your Nest installation.

Thanks again,
    Una

________
    Having similar problem to Rafloution,

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi danjo-xx, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

Can you please send us a private message?

We need you to provide the following information for account security: 
    • Your full name
    • Your address
    • Your account number
    • Your contact number
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement