Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fecking MSX's

• 08-10-2015 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭

Are like Pokemon, just have to get them all...

Got another one incoming :)

canon-msx.jpg

Still no MSX2 though :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,778 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm happy with my MSX2... but a MSX2+ would be nice.

I kind of hate that some of the games I want are floppy only, not much chance of finding those in working order for anything other than 'call to the bank manager' prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

You can use a HXC floppy emulator with the MSX :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,778 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yeah... but it would be nice to own copies of Aleste 1 and 2 with the knowledge they won't get eaten by mold in a couple of years :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'm happy with my MSX2... but a MSX2+ would be nice.

I kind of hate that some of the games I want are floppy only, not much chance of finding those in working order for anything other than 'call to the bank manager' prices.

If you want to preserve/dump the disks, drop me a PM. :)

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    If you want to preserve/dump the disks, drop me a PM. :)

I'd need about 900 euro first to buy both games :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,369 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'd need about 900 euro first to buy both games :)

I'm not normally one to advocate prostitution, but where there's a will there's a way :pac:

64mro2.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,526 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

That image is going to follow him until the day he falls off his perch!

Every time I think it's been left in the past it resurfaces with a vengeance. It's just like the dose of herpes I got that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    That image is going to follow him until the day he falls off his perch!

And then it'll be etched into a headstone :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,526 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

And then it'll be etched into a headstone :D

I can paint that portrait, maybe donate it to the college he/she works in!
    Get it up there, over the main door, nice frame, all classy like....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭BGOllie

Are like Pokemon, just have to get them all...

Got another one incoming :)

canon-msx.jpg

Still no MSX2 though :mad:

love the look of the V20 and it's huge arrow keys. oddly enough they kinda work just fine for games too

Pfft! :rolleyes:

turbo-R-ads.png

msxturborlogo.png

505fe42ea82668fff0119bedb1bdff25.jpg

You like that huh? SEXY PREMIUM FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭BGOllie

if only they'd made games for it :)

BGOllie wrote: »
    if only they'd made games for it :)

Games....? Pfft! Who needs games when you have TURBO R SEXY FEVER PREMIUM CHAT 64 GO! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???? :)

Advertisement