Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boylesport Withdrawal problems

Options
  • 30-07-2015 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Hi, just looking for a bit of advice. Apologies for the rambling but its a little complicated.

I won a prize of a £500 free from boylesport for a fantasy football competition. Placed the money on 2 separate bets which both came in. Happy days.
    Bet A was settled immediately and Bet B took around 5 days and 3 live chat sessions to get settled. It was a clear winner, and was never disputed by Boyles. The issue was "passed to the trading department" each live chat session and they would return confirming Bet A was settled (no mention of Bet B which I had enquired about). Anyway eventually this was settled as well.

Now I went to withdraw and it turns out my account was registered to an old Sterling bank account which I no longer use, and the card is out of date, so I cant withdraw to that.
    I then requested a withdrawal to my Southern bank account, waited 10 working days, no withdrawal. I contacted support and there was a "technical issue and the withdrawal has been reprocessed", waited another 10 working days and still no withdrawal.
    I contacted livechat tonight and spent over an hour on. A full hour of "we are verifying this with the finance department" and "apologies for the delay". Told after an hour that the issue needs to be looked at in further detail and they would contact me as soon as possible.

Obviously they are pushing me from pillar to post with no intention of paying out. Is there anything I can do in this situation or has anyone else had problems withdrawing winnings?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kccfc

Maybe get on to punters platform in the star newspaper,he writes a column every saturday about sorting out problems between bookies & punters. He"ll get onto boyles for you & sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Can you make it to a boyles shop and withdraw over the counter
    or set up pay pal or skrill ?

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Can you make it to a boyles shop and withdraw over the counter
    or set up pay pal or skrill ?

Can you withdraw from a sterling account to a Boylesport here? Do you just need the account number and ID to withdraw?

The account isnt actually allowing me to select a withdraw method when I try, so processing a withdrawal from the site through paypal looks like a no-go

Advertisement