Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gambling sites

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

sorry if stupid question but if i have an account with a bookies, can i have other accounts with other bookies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ifaptwohanded

I had a PP account before but closed it down a while back and can't reopen it now.

I am looking to open an a/c with a online bookmaker but don't want it to show up in my bank a/c. I have a pay pal a/c so i can transfer money from there into the my account which i don't think will show up but i am open to correction here.

Can anyone recommend a decent online gambling site?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

I had a PP account before but closed it down a while back and can't reopen it now.

I am looking to open an a/c with a online bookmaker but don't want it to show up in my bank a/c. I have a pay pal a/c so i can transfer money from there into the my account which i don't think will show up but i am open to correction here.

Can anyone recommend a decent online gambling site?

If you don't want to take the chance of depositing money electronically Ladbrokes, Boylesports and Paddypower all give you the option of depositing money in the shop. Of those 3, Paddypower would be the best. However, I think Bet365 is the best gambling site so if you can I'd go with them. Think it's onl credit/debit cards with them though. They have a very easy website to manage but more imporantly they own their own IT company so their pages are refreshed much quicker than any other gambling site and they very rarely (if ever) crash.

Advertisement