Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CEC Visa - Traffic History

• 07-05-2014 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi

I have applied for the CEC visa here in Canada. Previously I backpacked in Australia and the canadian immigration officer has asked me to confirm if I lived in Victoria or Queensland and if that was the case to submit a traffic history or License History Search.

I did not live in either state but I did travel through Queensland.

Does anyone know if I will have to provide a traffic report for Queensland?

If so, how does I go about getting one? Bearing in mind I would not have any fixed address there and also do not have a OZ driving license?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Agro Head

I assume that by lived they mean for longer term than just passing through. You couldn't be providing driver history for everywhere you stayed for a couple of weeks. Just tell them you didn't live in either.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭username2013

Agro Head wrote: »
    I assume that by lived they mean for longer term than just passing through. You couldn't be providing driver history for everywhere you stayed for a couple of weeks. Just tell them you didn't live in either.

Cheers!

Yeah, I am telling that I didn't live in either, but was also going to say I traveled around OZ and knowing immigration I wouldn't be surprised if they then asked me to provide reports.

Advertisement