Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

07-02-2013, 17:40   #766
ciara__x

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyer95 View Post
Hi lads, I have a quick question relating to the Geography paper. I don't know if I am sitting the Examcraft or DEBS paper but our Geo teacher has been dropping some very specific hints about what is on. I was hoping that from what she has told us some one will be able to tell me whether the spoilers are from EC or DEBS.

She told us that there is definitely a question on Spoiler: Explain 3 reasons why a certain town would be a suitable location for a MNC using evidence from the Ord Survey and aerial photo.
We were told to expect a short q on 1.Satelite Images, 2.Glacial features, 3. Weatherchart
An Ord survey sketch map
A question on either primary or secondary economic activities in a sub continental region(Brazil)
And I'm not sure about this one, but she dropped a hint about intrusive/extrusive volcanoe

So if anyone who has done the paper could tell me if thats DEBS or EC that would be great.

Cheers

yep thats examcraft.. know all about Spoiler: the EU too, that came up in a few questions, and know Spoiler: the Karst cycle of erosion .. the town where the MNC's should locate is Spoiler: Ballina so get your google on i hadn't a clue what to say!! volcano's yep know Spoiler: the differences between a dyke and a sill, whats a laccolith, .. also brush up on Spoiler: how 2 igneous rocks form and give examples of them in ireland... weather maps.. aaaaall the features of glaciation, there was about 10 of them listed and you'd to match the ones from the pic like i was clueless there!! that's all i can think of.. PM me if you've any more questions.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
07-02-2013, 17:49   #767
ciara__x

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnyourfine View Post
Did you get a reply to this? Unbelievably confusing on whats coming up for home ec examcraft
Home Ec Examcraft:

i had examcraft one, definitely.
Spoiler:
two functions of zinc & its RDA, the symbol is irradiated food what are two effects of irradiation on vegetables, functions of calcium, it's RDA for children & pregnant women, what aids calcium absorption, deficiency of vit.C.. obesity, cheese production, factors effecting energy requirements, work, women in the workforce - how it contributes to the economy, the differences between a historic family and today, education - how it prepares kids physically, emotionally & mentally, how the state provides for kids with special needs..role of the Food safety authority of ireland, and the importance of Farmers markets today

there was nothing at all Spoiler: on protein, carbs, lipids or anything! i was very surprised!! nothing on milk, butter, cream, just on cheese production. that's all!

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 15-02-2013 at 01:53.
(2) thanks from:
07-02-2013, 18:04   #768
Police Tape Chalk Line

Maths HL Paper 1:

I basically cried my way through HL Maths Paper 1 yesterday...<snip> Not sure if its DEBS or EC (we're not allowed to keep our papers after the exam), but I can say that there was a question on Spoiler: complex no.'s, something about tshirt sales, "Sarah" winning the lotto, and the getting area with integration

<snip>

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 15-02-2013 at 01:53.
07-02-2013, 18:11   #769
daz801

Quote:
Originally Posted by Police Tape Chalk Line View Post
I basically cried my way through HL Maths Paper 1 yesterday...Paper 2's coming up tomorrow, any hints?? Not sure if its DEBS or EC (we're not allowed to keep our papers after the exam), but I can say that there was a question on Spoiler: complex no.'s, something about tshirt sales, "Sarah" winning the lotto, and the getting area with integration

Paper 2 help would be greatly appreciated!!
That'd be the debs paper. Went terrible for me too.
07-02-2013, 18:21   #770
Leavingcertt

Accounting HL Examcraft

Spoiler: 1. Manufacturing Account (Found it extremely tough)
2. Club Account
3. Tabular
4. Incomplete
5. Interpretation (Consider whether bank Manager should grant loan and theory is explain how company could overcome liquidity problems)
6. Published Accounts
7. Suspense
8. Marginal Costing
9. Production Budget (Have to do a trading account and find unit value of closing stock, theory question is outline the role of a Cost and Management Accountant in a manufacturing firm)

Have fun

Last edited by spurious; 07-02-2013 at 18:24. Reason: title added
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
07-02-2013, 18:29   #771
JackieOnassis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariebabe511 View Post
This is NOT what was on the exam! I had it today, I'll post the REAL one later!
someone already clarified that this was examcraft if you looked at the posts after it!
07-02-2013, 18:30   #772
spurious
I am spurious beige

Quote:
Originally Posted by eoinm123 View Post
whoever is running this thing is an absolute scumbag.... i posted on this an hour ago used those stupid spoilers and everything and it was taken down!! whoever u ar ''ban'' me for as long as u want ur only a tit, get a ****in life
Thank you, you have your ban for personal abuse.
The spoilers are used to hide the information from the papers, not to hide your requests.
I think we know who the stupid one is, that you couldn't work that out.
Goodbye.
07-02-2013, 18:32   #773
spurious
I am spurious beige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Db1107 View Post
Can't seem to find the headings for DEBS HONOURS IRISH PAPER ONE anywhere?? Can somebody help me out please??
Did you search?
search results for 'irish' and 'deb'
07-02-2013, 18:42   #774
spurious
I am spurious beige

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishmocks View Post
Music examcraft please ?
Did you search?

Music + examcraft
Advertisement
07-02-2013, 18:44   #775
spurious
I am spurious beige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila2K13 View Post
What slut keeps deleting my messages
The slut who unlike you, can read.
Read the first post and find out why.
07-02-2013, 18:49   #776
michel1234

<snip requests>

I have hints for
biology
spanish
irish
business
all HL

Last edited by spurious; 07-02-2013 at 18:51. Reason: request snipped
07-02-2013, 19:07   #777
johneugene

Quote:
Originally Posted by living for summer 2013 View Post
Please guys am actually desperate .. Physics HL DEB paper HELP !!
Physics DEB:

Didn't do it but heard people talking about Spoiler: the electricity experiment... It was the deb paper

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 07-02-2013 at 20:26.
07-02-2013, 19:37   #778
spurious
I am spurious beige

Quote:
Originally Posted by living for summer 2013 View Post
Please guys am actually desperate .. Physics HL DEB paper HELP !!
Did you search?
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...&postcount=423
Thanks from:
07-02-2013, 20:02   #779
Brad768

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Dooner View Post
Need info on Irish OL Paper 2!? Cheers
Irish DEB OL:

Spoiler: ceist 2 a was on Dis ("ta tu chun oibriu lasmuigh? cathain, munar mhiste dom a fhiarfrai?" arsa an fear cheil. tabhair cuntas ar na mothuchain a leirionn an bhean sa ghearrsceal seo.)

and part b was on an lasair choille ("go sasana" ceard sa diabhail a thabharfadh thus go sasana?" tabhair achoimre ar an drama seo."
or caca milis (question was on "scriobh cuntas ar ar tharla sa scannan on am a thaining paul isteach sa traeun go dti an deireadh?"

ceist 3 spailpin fanach - (ii) was luaigh da iomha + dean cur sios i dfhocail fein.
(iii) ar thaitin an dan seo leat?

(b) was colscaradh - (ii) was luaigh dha mhotuchan ata sa dan
(iii) was an maith leat an dan seo?

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 07-02-2013 at 20:27.
07-02-2013, 20:06   #780
Brad768

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaaa View Post
Does anyone have anything on construction studies H/L?
Try searching next time...

construction HL DEBS

Spoiler: Q1 draw a fire place from the foundation up. Part b was was to indicate design that insures correct functioning of the fireplace.

Q2 incorparating solar panels and insulation in the household and there advantages

Q3 head and cilk of a window drawing

Q4 foundations

Q5 u value part b was the heat loads annually through an un insulated cavity wall. Part c importance of thermal mass

Q6 Low environmental house was part a selection of materials design for lifetime use and location of house was part b

Q7 drawing a foundation with floors

Q8 hot water system valves and advantages of a zone heating system

Q9 insulation and acoustic properties

Q10 passive solar house and mechanical heat recovery with ventilation system
Thanks from:
Thread Closed