My Samsung Galaxy S2 had drenched in water, it was just for a sec and I immediately pulled out. I tried drying it up with fan heater several times, put it in the bowl of rice more than a week, after all the efforts when I switched on every time it started but then soon shutdown saying your battery life is less than 10%.
I then sent it for repair to mobile operator's service center. They denied repair stating the reason "MOISURE DAMAGE - Liquid intrusion, condensation, dropped in liquid; causing damage to the internal circuit board."
I also tried with the new battery but now it even doesn't boot.
In the below picture, the part in the red circle labelled with yellow sticker is diagnosed as damaged.
Is there any cheaper way I can still bring my phone back to life? Your suggestions are much appreciated.