Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G3, M4, AUG, MAC 11

• 25-02-2012 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Right Lads and Ladies. Have a couple of guns lying around and I decided to sell them off to fund for a new project. Just selling them so NO TRADES!!!

First up is a JG G3. It is in very good nick and I comes with 2 hi cap mags (1 is not feeding right) and a bi-pod. The bi-pod just needs a new screw to hold it in place. It takes a large type battery. (I have been using my mates one and he said he would sell it for €20 if the buyer is interested) u could also just buy a large- small type connector. They are only like €3 or something. It is shooting at around the .9 mark. Looking for €130 for that.

Up next is a JG AUG A1. Comes with 2 hi cap mags. Shoots fine. There is just a bit of camo tape behind the trigger guard (see picture) to keep a pin in place as it is a bit loose. Shooting Around the .8 mark but has a nice range. Again looking for €130.

Next is an ASG Mac 11. This thing is awesome. The rate of fire is 1200 rpm :eek: I will try and get a video up of it shooting. Comes with 1 leak free mag. Shooting at .85 -.9. Looking for €120 for this nice thing :)

Finally I have a Fully Metal M4. It is made by Well. This has a feeding problem and it is just lying around. The barrel is wobily. And it barly feeds but there has been a bit of upgrades put into this. New barrel, hop-up, Spring and Piston. Would like €110 for this.

Thanks for looking at let me know if you have any questions. I will have Pics up ASAP.

And as I said at the start NO TRADES!!! as I am funding for a new project

Mac 11 Shooting

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

if you could get a vid of your mac11 firing, it would help alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭jayatf

can you get the pics up, might be interested in the G3..

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

pics:

pict0126t.th.jpg
    pict0125y.th.jpg
    pict0124w.th.jpg
    pict0123.th.jpg
    pict0122i.th.jpg
    pict0121g.th.jpg
    pict0120f.th.jpg
    pict0127e.th.jpg

Bump!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭cold sweat

any intrest in trades?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Wrong thread sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Buffman

Do you have a battery and charger with the AUG?

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

Buffman wrote: »
    Do you have a battery and charger with the AUG?
    id say i could find a charger but no battery.

cold sweat wrote: »
    any intrest in trades?
    not really but what do u have in mind. i am really looking for cash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Buffman

How loose is the breakdown pin on the AUG, would it fall out if the tape was removed?

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

• Advertisement

Buffman wrote: »
    How loose is the breakdown pin on the AUG, would it fall out if the tape was removed?
    yes it would

BUMP!

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Digy123

Do you still have the MAC 11? If you still have it on Tuesday (My Payday) Ill offer you 100 for it collected

Digy123 wrote: »
    Do you still have the MAC 11? If you still have it on Tuesday (My Payday) Ill offer you 100 for it collected
    offer accepted. to pm's?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Digy123

Okay but i wont have money till about tues day okay?

ye no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Interested in a galaxy MP5K with 2 hicap mags 1 short mag silencer adapter 8.4v battery as trade for the G3 T3 K1 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

grapeape wrote: »
    Interested in a galaxy MP5K with 2 hicap mags 1 short mag silencer adapter 8.4v battery as trade for the G3 T3 K1 ?

Offer 50 for m4?

Bump!
    Mac11 and Aug sold to friend who is starting airsoft. m4 and g3 are left

Offer 50 for m4?
    sorry would need a bit more than that

• Advertisement
Advertisement