Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

07-10-2011, 21:47   #1
Enda Murphy
Closed Account

Markettown.ie

Did anybody here ever have any dealings with www.markettown.ie?
Advertisement
24-04-2013, 17:22   #2
Usually Happy Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enda Murphy View Post
Did anybody here ever have any dealings with www.markettown.ie?
I placed an order with them 2 weeks ago and still haven't received the goods (simple gardening tools worth for 150e). On the order confirmation they gave an email address to contact, but emails bounce back (error - email doesn't exist). Also phone calls are not getting answered. When I finally got to leave a voice mail asking them to call me back, they of course didn't. I have left another contact request through their website but really wouldn't hold my breath for them to contact me ..

So cannot recommend this place if you have a choice .. I'm still hoping that maybe I receive my order one day or at least confirmation that it's not going to be delivered. Really disappointing experience though and feels like a total scam to me. Very surprised that Irish Times would recommend a company like this ?!
24-04-2013, 19:08   #3
Soundman

If you are a member of LinkedIn, you could send the owner an email through their page HERE.

Edit: Though it looks like you might need to connect with him first. Might prove to be a problem, as he has no connections on that account.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion