Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Price Drops on Munkey Espresso (Java Republic) beans.

• 30-11-2010 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

Noticed a recently roasted batch in Dunnes of all places at 4.29 euro per 227 gram bag. It's not quite a bargin alert but I did pay more than 6 euro per bag previously.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Clinker

Thanks for the heads up, I got it for €3.49 in Tesco just now! I wouldn't normally be bothered, but the postman isn't reaching me with my mail-order coffee in this weather. I hope he does while it's still fresh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Great price! I'll check out a branch later.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Clinker

Wow, that was rough :eek: compared with the hasbean/James Gourmet I'm used to. Quite burnt! When that ran out I got some Lavazza black espresso which was much more palatable. This week and last week's hasbean subscription showed up together this morning, so the emergency is over!

Advertisement